CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

not a rank worthy list tbh. if i was allowed to watch one of them on the big screen for free right now would want to watch JW. i think it's most fun.

JW is a lot of fun and the one I'd pick to watch, too.

TLJ has some pacing issues, but some of the best scenes in the four movies listed.

TFA I can barely remember much about.
TA is not very engaging. CA2, GoTG2, and even AoU are better than it.

• Like 1

Meh, I'll do it anyway.

TLJ > or = Avengers > TFA >>> Jurassic World

And even JW has a serious case as arguably the most entertaining movie of those four from start to finish. It's just that, you know, the others have characters worth giving a damn about and aren't Roland Emmerich levels of dumb (though JW is more Independence Day than 2012/Godzilla).

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

The Flixster rating for TLJ makes me sad because I know what it could mean. Good luck getting Disney to take any sort of chances again. That rating is an attack on the film from hardcore fans who are rating it a 1/2 star due to it not going the way they wanted. It's not like mother! where the film was falsely marketed or something like Batman V Superman or Suicide Squad where it was terribly edited.

"I only know one truth. Star Wars fans don't know what the hell they want."

• Like 2

Next Christmas looks a lot more interesting even though they won't be anything grossing over $450-500 domestic, I think Mary Poppins Returns and Aquaman will be the big hitters next year followed by Spider-Man, Mortal Engines and Bumblebee, unless of course, Solo moves to December