CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

About 35 minutes into Rogue Once since I saw it over a year ago. I thought I was being a bit harsh with it.

:hahaha: 

Nope. If anything, I was being generous. Christ, I forgot how bland these characters are. 

Lmao. Unlike me, you actually do need to shower yourself in black and white prestige European dramas over the holidays.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

About 35 minutes into Rogue Once since I saw it over a year ago. I thought I was being a bit harsh with it.

Nope. If anything, I was being generous. Christ, I forgot how bland these characters are. 

tumblroezmslwytc1uzm0gno2540gif.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

zmhjyzs09evz.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It really does make me angry, because that third act could have been something truly special with characters to give the tiniest damn about. Ugh, Edwards somehow manages to ruin things even when he doesn't. He needs to Trank up  so he's kept away from blockbusters with high potential. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think a single customer pronounces Ferdinand correctly today, I'm not even joking.

"Ferdino"

"Fernandia"

"Freddie"

"Ferdandino"

"The Bull"

"John Cena"

What makes it worse was that yea a couple little kids couldn't pronounce it, but it wasn't mostly parents :hahaha:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I don't think a single customer pronounces Ferdinand correctly today, I'm not even joking.

"Ferdino"

"Fernandia"

"Freddie"

"Ferdandino"

"The Bull"

"John Cena"

What makes it worse was that yea a couple little kids couldn't pronounce it, but it wasn't mostly parents :hahaha:

John Cena is a draw!

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

"Ferdino"

"Fernandia"

"Freddie"

"Ferdandino"

"The Bull"

"John Cena"

Pretty sure the same thing happened with Moana. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

"Ferdino"

"Fernandia"

"Freddie"

"Ferdandino"

"The Bull"

"John Cena"

LMFAO

Legend

BTW:  If people are on the fence about taking advantage of the current sale, this site is INFINITELY easier to use on an iPad (and I presume other mobile devices) when you're either Green or Gold due to the lack of ads.

I can actually load the pages here on my iPad Mini and not have it crash on me every 30 seconds. :o

AND you don't have to worry about Tapatalk sending you to a spoiler thread by mistake. :ph34r:

So.  You know.  IF you're looking for that very last reason to pull the trigger.... :poke: :poke: :poke:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1