CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

2 minutes ago, DeeReyEgonnnnn said:

Awesome. It could surpass my expected range and be more powerful then I imagined. 

qvJsEQQ.gif

My predict from the start of the thread is totally bungled, so I am willing to concede you this victory.

That being said, this is all very good for my winter game prediction. I had it at 232.69M :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ReyReyBattery said:

giphy.gif

You Americans and your goddamn Star Wars.

Oh yes, we love our Star Wars.  I've never been a hardcore SW fan but these movies feel like genuine events here whenever they come along.  I think one of the best things about seeing a SW movie at the cinema is the crowd.

57 minutes ago, CJohn said:

If Avacrap falls one more spot I will be a happy man.

word

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReyReyBattery said:

qvJsEQQ.gif

My predict from the start of the thread is totally bungled, so I am willing to concede you this victory.

That being said, this is all very good for my winter game prediction. I had it at 232.69M :ph34r:

.69 is your lucky number

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I'm going to keep being a broken record on this, but outside of .0000001% of people on the internet nobody was aware of any "controversy" and it was a completely fabricated from the start.  A few people here and on other sites jumped on it as if it meant something but outside of that nobody knew anything about it.  

I agree but they easily could have seen all the arguing going on in the hashtag that was trending on Twitter Friday morning.

In all seriousness, these Saturday estimates make me so happy! Seems like it's actually playing just like TFA, with the exception of having smaller previews.

At this point, today could still surprise us and end up with the Saturday record! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

qvJsEQQ.gif

James Cameron to IronJim and JCScholar regarding domestic gross

tumblr_mxq8zqQcM61sl21koo1_400.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Thing is this star wars...

Likely could be 10 percent on rotten tomatoes and people would check out.

Yeah, that's why if there is any backlash or divisiveness, we're only going to see it reflected in the repeat viewing legs post holiday. Through the holiday it's going to play well no matter what, while the massive main episode SW install base see it regardless of reactions.  

• Like 1

Mid day Friday my club was a likely success, then a 50/50 chance late Friday night, now it's looking more likely to fail than succeed. What a roller coaster.

So Friday proper could be just 5% less than TFA, and Saturday maybe 2-3%. I want to say Sunday will drop more like rogue one did but now I'm less sure of that.