MaxAggressor

Weekend Thread | Estimates (per DHD) ~ MR:TDC 23M, J 15.8M, H 9.8M, TGS 9.3M, TP 8.7M, 12S/DoT 7.9M, TSOW 5.7M, P2 5.5M, TLJ 4M, TBOEM 3.6M

23 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

So Dunkirk rerelease weekend numbers won't be reported by WB?

I guess it did WORSE than the Get Out rerelease? jjj-laugh.png

While it's possible it did worse than Get Out, I believe WB wouldn't report it till actuals anyway. Pretty sure the small Dunkirk re-release in December went the same way.

They never even gave an official theater count.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Don't know how WB and Universal will be able to recover from only making a couple of hundred thousand or so from these re-releases.

If only these films had already had extremely healthy runs that netted them roughly 175M-188M.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Don't know how WB and Universal will be able to recover from only making a couple of hundred thousand or so from these re-releases.

If only these films had already had extremely healthy runs that netted them roughly 175M-188M.

I'm surprised Nolan, Champion of the Big Screen Experience, didn't tell them to pull it from the stores.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm surprised Nolan, Champion of the Big Screen Experience, didn't tell them to pull it from the stores.

One day we'll all have IMAX projectors in our house

• Like 1

You guys talking about Get Out and Dunkirk as failures in re-release are out of your mind.  

They didn't get a full run at most any theater, they got spot shows at best.  You can't compare 1 show per day in the early or late round to a full run with 4-5 shows per day.  

• Like 8

Jumanji's showing just a 54.7% drop in the 6th weekend (16.4) from the ow (36.2).

Sing on the other hand showed an 81.9% drop in the 6th weekend (6.4) from the ow (35.3).

TGS's 6th weekend (9.5) is 8% up from the ow (8.8).

• Like 6