MaxAggressor

Weekend Thread | Estimates (per DHD) ~ MR:TDC 23M, J 15.8M, H 9.8M, TGS 9.3M, TP 8.7M, 12S/DoT 7.9M, TSOW 5.7M, P2 5.5M, TLJ 4M, TBOEM 3.6M

2 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Mildly impressed Hostlies managed double digits for the weekend. What was its budget?

Still also slightly stunned that Showman will turn a profit after all's said and done.

Deadline said $50m.  Cooper - $39m (I gather that's after tax rebates)  U.S. rights were bought for $4m with a $20m+ ad spend promise

http://deadline.com/2018/01/maze-runner-death-cure-weekend-box-office-1202269925/

Entertainment Studios boss Byron Allen purchased this Scott Cooper-directed movie out of Toronto for an estimated $4M, and before factoring in P&A costs of $23M, Hostiles has already made Entertainment Studios’ its minimum guarantee back

6 hours ago, a2knet said:

Jumanji's showing just a 54.7% drop in the 6th weekend (16.4) from the ow (36.2).

Sing on the other hand showed an 81.9% drop in the 6th weekend (6.4) from the ow (35.3).

TGS's 6th weekend (9.5) is 8% up from the ow (8.8).

I've seen this raw legs only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

TGS is at the equivalent of USD250m+ Domestic in Australia. 

Australia is the #3 foreign market for TGS, #3 for Jumanji, #2 for 3 Billboards and #2 for PP3. 

Is nice. 

Jackman and Robbie are Australian GODS