MaxAggressor

Weekend Thread | Estimates (per DHD) ~ MR:TDC 23M, J 15.8M, H 9.8M, TGS 9.3M, TP 8.7M, 12S/DoT 7.9M, TSOW 5.7M, P2 5.5M, TLJ 4M, TBOEM 3.6M

30 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Even as someone who never thought he had any acting talent, even I feel sorry for him looking at his IMDB page. I mean his most notable role outside of Twilight is uncredited Frat Boy Andy in Grown Ups 2. That's just sad. He got literally one shot from Hollywood with Abduction and failed miserably and that was game over. 

That happens sometimes, Hollywood is brutal. I just randomly checked this director who signed my DGA joining documents and my producers had just made this $10 million film (huge for them at the time) with him directing. The movie was really bad frankly, some big actors in it, but yikes it didn’t work out. Well produced and looked nice but just didn’t work. It came to theaters and made something like $32,000 opening weekend which is abysmal to say the least (I think they raised $1M for P&A alone). That was 2009 when the movie was made and the director hasn’t done anything since :/ I feel bad for the guy, without naming names he’s the son of a major Hollywood director who has done countless blockbusters. 

Edited by JonathanLB

51 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

chris klein's mamma mia audition is one of my favourite things to watch. up there with tyrese's django audition for insta-comedy

I'm confused.   They didn't cast him.   Sounds right....

...but then they did cast Pierce Brosnan??    I think Klein sings better.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Taylor Lautner being completely irrelevant five or so years after Twilight ended is one of the most predictable things to have ever happened. 

And all the Twilight cast that isn't Kristen and Rob. Those Cullens are nowhere to be seen either.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

And all the Twilight cast that isn't Kristen and Rob. Those Cullens are nowhere to be seen either.

Remember that brief moment in time when Hollywood tried to make Kellan Lutz happen (with that flop Hercules movie released a few months before The Rock's)?

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

There has been one pretty thing big star to come from Twilight 

MV5BMjIzOTA0OTQyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE1

• Like 2