WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

just came back from my 2nd BP viewing , it was sold out and heartfelt applause at the end again , get a feeling a lot of people haven't seen it yet because its so hard to get a ticket , remember last weekend it took me 3 tries to get mine .

it holds up really well on repeat , even though i had already seen it i was just as engrossed as the first time plus noticing more stuff .

• Like 8

Google trending has Saturday actually peaking a good 20-30% higher than Friday which is interesting...don't see that much.  Usually it's higher than Friday up to 7pm for obvious reasons but peaks lower or at best the same level.  Dunno what that means...because the correlation with box office numbers has been anything but obvious, but no surprise I'm gonna guess a stupid high number...48-50m?

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Rumpot said:

Google trending has Saturday actually peaking a good 20-30% higher than Friday which is interesting...don't see that much.  Usually it's higher than Friday up to 7pm for obvious reasons but peaks lower or at best the same level.  Dunno what that means...because the correlation with box office numbers has been anything but obvious, but no surprise I'm gonna guess a stupid high number...48-50m?

I definitely don’t think it can get that high, but I was surprised that all 16 showings were sold out at my theater today.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

I definitely don’t think it can get that high, but I was surprised that all 16 showings were sold out at my theater today.

Same all 24 showings at the nearby theater sold out, they've even sold out a half dozen showings for tomorrow morning already.

• Like 1

Planned to see Black Panther this afternoon but when we checked the showtimes this morning, nearly every showing at every theater in Boston was sold out or near full. One thing I hate about Movie Pass is not being able to buy tickets in advance... Gonna have to try again during the week!

• Like 1