Eric Loves Rey

Weekend Box Office: Actuals (Page 55): BP $26.6M TR $23.7M ICOI $17.1M AWIT $16.3M LS $11.8M, PR crosses $100M, Jumanji crosses $400M

Yeah, I get condescending and can be a dick sometimes. 

At the end of the day, it is a forum and we are all characters on there.  This is all in good fun even on my part or if you don't think it is.  

I have no ill will to anyone on here, but this is simply the back and forth of a message board.  Don't take it too seriously.  I'm only even attacking your box office takes and never you personally.  I don't know any of you in real life, so realize it is all within this forum.  

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Yeah, I get condescending and can be a dick sometimes. 

At the end of the day, it is a forum and we are all characters on there.  This is all in good fun even on my part or if you don't think it is.  

I have no ill will to anyone on here, but this is simply the back and forth of a message board.  Don't take it too seriously.  I'm only even attacking your box office takes and never you personally.  I don't know any of you in real life, so realize it is all within this forum. 

So you weren't actually infuriated during your Last Jedi meltdown and were just playing a character? I guess that makes more sense. :cheekkiss:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

All this drama on the lords  Sunday? The good lord is shaking his head at this blasphemy 

I Can Only Imagine how this forum would be without some weekend drama.

Edited by The Mad Panda
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I shouldn't say this because I don't want to inflate his ego, but I like me some @IronJimbo and he legit cracks me up.  I love fucking with him.  

You were wrong about him and Avatar, anyway.

He ALSO talks about Titanic all the time. :ph34r: :lol:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

Everything ok here? Do I need to lock this or not? Things seemed to be heating up but now everything is calmer. I am also watching 9-1-1 and don't want to be bothered. 👀

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Yeah but let's be honest, how the hell is Tele on that list. :sparta:

I've seen a number of hotheaded and self-absorbed things over the years, but Mr. Pink's missives really take the cake. Alas, listing all of our forum's woes that are directly caused by Mr. Pink would take up far too much of this post: the spread of poststructuralism; a newfound interest by temeritous, gin-swilling social outcasts in calumniating helpless dolts; the increasing number of people who believe that PACIFIC RIM is not a good movie; and so forth. Hence, to keep this post to the point, I will limit its focus to a discussion of how I find that some of Mr. Pink's choices of words in his personal attacks would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted “soporific” for “pharmacodynamic” and “crafty” for “parallelogrammatical.” He swears that anyone who dares to tell him how wrong he is can expect to suffer hair loss as a result.

Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little (black)hats. Back in the real world, I despise everything about Mr. Pink. I despise Mr. Pink's attempts to take the focus off the real issues. I despise how he insists that there exists evidence that everything he says is totally and completely true. Most of all, I despise his complete obliviousness to the fact that for the nonce, he is content to crush people to the earth and then claim the right to trample on them forever because they are prostrate. But within a short period of time, he will cause new and possibly irreversible damage to the democratic ethos and institutions that have already been weakened by his disorderly press releases. 

In this case, the whole story is that by making human life negligible and cheap, Mr. Pink has erected a monument to irreligionism. Only it does not seem proper to say that such a thing has been “created”. “Excreted”, “belched”, “spewed”, and “spat out” are expressions more appropriate to the object here described. You see, I'm not writing this post for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. Let us now celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth because in that is our only hope for the future.

• Haha 7
  • Astonished 4
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, CJohn said:

Everything ok here? Do I need to lock this or not? Things seem to be heating up but not everything is calmer. I am also watching 9-1-1 and don't to be bothered. 👀

As you were. All good here.

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

I've seen a number of hotheaded and self-absorbed things over the years, but Mr. Pink's missives really take the cake. Alas, listing all of our forum's woes that are directly caused by Mr. Pink would take up far too much of this post: the spread of poststructuralism; a newfound interest by temeritous, gin-swilling social outcasts in calumniating helpless dolts; the increasing number of people who believe that PACIFIC RIM is not a good movie; and so forth. Hence, to keep this post to the point, I will limit its focus to a discussion of how I find that some of Mr. Pink's choices of words in his personal attacks would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted “soporific” for “pharmacodynamic” and “crafty” for “parallelogrammatical.” He swears that anyone who dares to tell him how wrong he is can expect to suffer hair loss as a result.

Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little (black)hats. Back in the real world, I despise everything about Mr. Pink. I despise Mr. Pink's attempts to take the focus off the real issues. I despise how he insists that there exists evidence that everything he says is totally and completely true. Most of all, I despise his complete obliviousness to the fact that for the nonce, he is content to crush people to the earth and then claim the right to trample on them forever because they are prostrate. But within a short period of time, he will cause new and possibly irreversible damage to the democratic ethos and institutions that have already been weakened by his disorderly press releases. 

In this case, the whole story is that by making human life negligible and cheap, Mr. Pink has erected a monument to irreligionism. Only it does not seem proper to say that such a thing has been “created”. “Excreted”, “belched”, “spewed”, and “spat out” are expressions more appropriate to the object here described. You see, I'm not writing this post for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. Let us now celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth because in that is our only hope for the future.

WindingUntimelyFurseal-size_restricted.g

• Like 5
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Everything ok here? Do I need to lock this or not? Things seemed to be heating up but now everything is calmer. I am also watching 9-1-1 and don't to be bothered. 👀

I'm like two weeks behind. Did anything more fucked up than the full moon episode occur?