CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

For a film of this size, I'm surprised it's taking them this long to post numbers.

They're having trouble counting all dat money

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

20 minutes ago, baumer said:

Don't get me started on quoting Commando.  it'll spiral out of control and then guys like you, me and VC2002 will spend the next few pages laughing our behinds off.  

"I eat green berets for breakfast....and right now I'm very hungry"

‘Let off some steam Bennett!’

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

There are ALREADY pirated clips of Infinity War on YouTube with big ass spoilers in the titles and thumbnails. I just got heavily spoiled just from looking at the YouTube main page.

I just wanted to warn everyone here.

Damn. 8 hours to go, gotta manage to keep myself unspoiled that long. I'll add YouTube to my long list of sites I'm not visiting...

Edited by Arlborn

1 minute ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Agree with baumer. This is a little odd. I'm sure we'll have them soon enough though. Everyone must be waiting for Rth to give them the numbers?

I dont remember seeing @Rthanos gave Thursday's number, even to TFA, I am not surprised he said No this round too