YM!

Weekend Thread | Hotel 3 $44.1 Skyscraper 25.4, Ant Man’s size does matter with $28.8M

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Is there any franchise where you wouldn't be instantly excited to hear that Tom Hanks was gonna be in the next one? I can't think of one. I'd go see Warcraft 2 first showing if Hanks was in it

Resident evil 

10 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Is there any franchise where you wouldn't be instantly excited to hear that Tom Hanks was gonna be in the next one? I can't think of one. I'd go see Warcraft 2 first showing if Hanks was in it

just reminded me of that one scene cameo Glenn Close has in Warcraft and i remember sitting in the cinema watching that and my whole brain was screaming. it's when i totally gave up hope of understanding that movie. it was that moment that i just decided it was time for my mind to exit my body and i was just gonna be a shell of a person sitting in front of a screen until the movie ended. 

rewatching this and i can't believe this movie actually happened. jesus. NO CLUE what's going on here.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

just reminded me of that one scene cameo Glenn Close has in Warcraft and i remember sitting in the cinema watching that and my whole brain was screaming. it's when i totally gave up hope of understanding that movie. it was that moment that i just decided it was time for my mind to exit my body and i was just gonna be a shell of a person sitting in front of a screen until the movie ended. 

rewatching this and i can't believe this movie actually happened. jesus. NO CLUE what's going on here.

my mind is full of wats, I kind of feel Mr. Blue Glowy eyes deserves to be an emoticon here though, he's pretty much how the audience was reacting I'd imagine.

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I'd be worried that Hanks had money problems if he decided to do Warcraft 2!

• Like 1

Just now, Krissykins said:

Tom Cruise is just so strange and creepy in interviews 

He’s like a Stepford Wife 

He's not strange. He's guarded. He knows that every word he speaks is gonna be disected bythe media

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Tom Cruise is just so strange and creepy in interviews 

He’s like a Stepford Wife 

Christian Bale put it best wih his "intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes" comment.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, grim22 said:

What annoys me about this movie are the layers of stupidity before the opening title.

Not only is he recruiting a football player to be a spy, but a guy tries to rob a noodle place with a whole shotgun at 8am in the morning in broad daylight.

What did he think he was gonna get? The shotgun probably costs more than what was in the register. How would he get away? He has no mask. Everyone can see him and his shotgun. Why the noodle shop? 

Edited by AJG

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

What annoys me about this movie are the layers of stupidity before the opening title.

Not only is he recruiting a football player to be a spy, but a guy tries to rob a noodle place with a whole shotgun at 8am in the morning in broad daylight.

What did he think he was gonna get? The shotgun probably costs more than what was in the register. How would he get away? He has no mask. Everyone can see him and his shotgun. Why the noodle shop? 

Because

5-2.gif

• Astonished 1