Premium George

Thursday numbers I AM 14.5, MPR 10.2, BB/SMSV 5.8 I BY ASGUARD

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the worst thing about zohan was nick swardson. the worst thing sandler ever did was let that guy into his movies. maybe the most annoying actor alive. worse than rob schneider and kevin james combined.

I know people compare movies to war crimes and so on, but Bucky Larson can actually be used for torture. It's that bad.

37 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Why we still don't have a sequel for that hair dresser Sandler movie from a decade ago.

it s a classic.

That movie made some people and the studio loose a significant amount of money (it was a 120m budget + participation affair missing the 200m bar) while Grown Up made a fortune

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Barnack said:

That movie made some people and the studio loose a significant amount of money (it was a 120m budget + participation affair missing the 200m bar) while Grown Up made a fortune

Ah, the good ol' days of the 100m+ budget comedies ...

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Ferrell, like Sandler, has simply aged out of his material. Except Ferrell’s upcoming output sounds like a change of pace while Sandler has retreated to Netflix to make the same crap he always makes but now nobody will venture out to the theater to see anymore.

The Ferrell brand of humor would certainly be aged out if he made a bad movie with McKay. For me, Holmes and Watson is mostly proof that Ferrell still needs McKay even with his beloved costar Reilly.