Eric the Minion

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

13 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

JD was great in BKKK so it's unfair to think that he got these parts due to nepotism.

He was fine in BKKK, but how did he get that part? 🤔

Maybe Spike Lee was really impressed by his cameos in Malcom X and The Book of Eli.

1 minute ago, MrGlass2 said:

He was fine in BKKK, but how did he get that part? 🤔

Maybe Spike Lee was really impressed by his cameos in Malcom X and The Book of Eli.

Yeah Lee didn’t even have him audition. Disingenuous to think he would’ve got that part if he wasn’t spike’s buddy’s kid.

• Thanks 1

Good Time was absolutely dreadful in every way, I never ever stop a movie I start watching.

But this was a rare exception, sweet Lord !

That "story", those "characters",  that "direction",  felt terrible for all the people involved in this, quite depressing TBH.

Tragic really.

Ì couldn't believe what I was watching.

May those directors stay in indie hell forever.

Edited by The Futurist
  • ...wtf 1

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Good Time was absolutely dreadful in every way, I never ever stop a movie I start watching.

But this was a rare exception, sweet Lord !

That "story", those "characters",  that "direction",  felt terrible for all the people involved in this, quite depressing TBH.

Tragic really.

Ì couldn't believe what I was watching.

May those directors stay in indie hell forever.

Do you only watch movies like this just so you can write the exact same thing about them on the internet every single time? I usually just stick to movies I figure I’m gonna like.

3 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

OH MY GOD, Futurist didn't like Good Time! I simply can't believe it!! I absolutely did not see that coming!!

No, you didn't get me, I can watch movies that cinephiles and critics rave, find them good/ok/great, recognize the talent from everyone involved even if these movies are not my cup of tea most of the times, depending on the subject matter.

Good Time is incompetent, ugly, stupid and uninteresting.

After watching 15 minutes of Good Time I need to watch 5 minutes of Phantom Thread to cleanse myself.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Do you only watch movies like this just so you can write the exact same thing about them on the internet every single time? I usually just stick to movies I figure I’m gonna like.

I like diversity in my movies contrary to what my Internet persona suggests even if The Favourite will never match the greatness of the next Godzilla movie  I know I will adore without watching the trailers. 

The Favourite was ok tho, rarely miss a Weisz joint.

Edited by The Futurist