MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

1 minute ago, Dominic Draper said:

You mean when WB decided to pivot from a version that tested well and reshoot the ending and kill 2 of the main characters and end on a joke?

I don’t really know if the Flash movie would’ve fared that much better if they kept the ending with Michael Keaton and Sasha Calle at the courthouse. I would’ve much preferred it over the joke ending they ultimately went with, but the film had a bunch of other problems besides that. 

• Like 1

Just now, The GOAT said:

No way this movie flops, right?

I can see it being big in DOM, Asia, and LatAM

It's guaranteed to be the biggest hit of the DC films released this year. The original was an international monster and I think it will be the same again here. Unsure about domestic though.

2 hours ago, The GOAT said:

No way this movie flops, right?

I can see it being big in DOM, Asia, and LatAM

If you take away the first film's entire run from the US and China it still grossesed over 500 million and would beat the 2.5 rule for the sequel's budget.  

1 hour ago, Human said:

If you take away the first film's entire run from the US and China it still grossesed over 500 million and would beat the 2.5 rule for the sequel's budget.  

any of those people who participated in that $500 mil show up to the Flash? 

Edited by The GOAT

24 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Yeah without that lucrative Christmas release, i'm not sure how Aquaman makes over $500M ww

It’s laced in controversy. Especially with a show stealing side show

Edited by The GOAT