baumer

New Weekend Thread..Shazam 6.3 Little 5.3 Hell 4.9...NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

1 hour ago, dakus said:

Edit: Looks like the chart I posted wasn't updated at first. Here you go now

,AFxKP20.png

Deadline is smoking shit again.

How is that friday for CM 3m when every other estimate says 2,2m? 

And Also how will it only make 8m from a 3m friday? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wasn’t sure if anyone posted this but I thought I would add it just in case it wasn’t posted.

From Deadline today. 

“Updated Screen Engine/ComScore PostTrak exits on Shazam! remain bright at 4 stars from general audiences and 4 1/2 from kids under 12. General audiences are numbering 64%, while kids under 12 rep close to a third of the audience. Boys out-number girls, 58% to 42%. The under-25 set is showing up at 60%, and studios love that because they’re a fickle demo, a challenge to get into theaters (that said, this is a superhero movie). Males under 25 who are attending at close to 40% give the Zachary Levi project an 81% postive score.”

• Thanks 3

>Goes on BOT

>Sees this thread

lmao. Here are some thoughts:

Shazam! is doing well. I don't know if the flame wars are about this drop, but if they are, y'all should shut the fuck up.

Hellboy is boring shit and my least favorite movie of the year. Bombs away!

I'm really sad that Missing Link is bombing, but that's what happens when you go from Focus to Annapurna.

I am SHOCKED After isn't a flop. I might use my last A List movie of the week on it just to see how shitty it is lmao

Pet Sematary can die in a ditch. Be gone, shitty movie.

Brie Larson is saving us all. 

Us has been having some pretty shitty legs, eh? A shame. 180M is dead, and surpassing Get Out is unlikely too with La Llorona and Endgame coming up.

Dumbo's performance is really hilarious.

That is all. Maybe you will see me again when Endgame hits 300M on OW @CJohn

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

>Goes on BOT

>Sees this thread

Shazam! is doing well. I don't know if the flame wars are about this drop, but if they are, y'all should shut the fuck up.

I'm really sad that Missing Link is bombing, but that's what happens when you go from Focus to Annapurna.

I am SHOCKED After isn't a flop. I might use my last A List movie of the week on it just to see how shitty it is lmao

Us has been having some pretty shitty legs, eh? A shame. 180M is dead, and surpassing Get Out is unlikely too with La Llorona and Endgame coming up.

phew i get so wet when you come in and take control like this.

• Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

>Goes on BOT

>Sees this thread

You also left this place as a regular member? Damn shame.

See After. Witness the phenom that is sweeping... some nations across the Ocean. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

See After. Witness the phenom that is sweeping... some nations across the Ocean. 

A phenomenon sweeping...

OCEAN 2 OCEAN!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

lmao why the fuck are people here willingly paying money to see Hellboy? Y'all are pathetic

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

I might use my last A List movie of the week

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

@Thanos Legion Even with A-List, there's a lot of better options you can use with that service that would be way more worth your time than a Hellboy reboot

Imagine arriving to the theater and the only movies not sold out are either Hellboy or Unplanned. Nightmare come true.

• Astonished 1

51 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Han discovered the best things in life like friendship and Mad Men. He doesn't need this place anymore. 

Edited by MrGamer
  • Like 2