Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Seated. About to start in 10 minutes. Im with my headphones on blasting GoTG Vol 2 soundtrack (Ballroom blitz) on full blast to avoid spoilers from chatty people. 

I have never seen a theatre so full, that too 7.30am in the morning. Completely sold out. 

Never been this excited for a movie ever in my life. Only DH2 comes close. Theres to gif or words to use to describe my anticipation. 

So I will see you all on the otherside!

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It's 43M collected so far, not an estimate for total preview number

Let them think that's the final number.  It's not a classic weekend thread without an Early Deadline Meltdown.  I got a bingo card to win here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Yandereprime101189 said:

Those that have just walked out of their showings, without spoilers, how wild did your crowd get throughout the movie

Very wild, but only in the right parts. 

• Like 1

It’s crazy to think how far preview grosses have come. Sith was the first true trailblazer jumpstarting the trend. Deathly Hallows II peaked at true midnight mania. Now post-TDKR we’ve seen some truly huge numbers but achieved with the advent of digital projectors and earlier start times. First with TFA and now here we can witness true BO Nirvana when all things line up perfectly.

Just now, captainwondyful said:

Let them think that's the final number.  It's not a classic weekend thread without an Early Deadline Meltdown.  I got a bingo card to win here.

I'd pull out some fake numbers, but I got threadbanned for that last time 🧐

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I'd pull out some fake numbers, but I got threadbanned for that last time 🧐

Don't do that again, hon.  You already crossed off the bingo square with the temp threadban.

• Haha 2

AIW did 6.61x the previews over the ow. If AEG is expected to do 6x+ it doesn't even need 50+ previews to get to 300 ow.

Feeling 10% over Deadline's 'so far' number of 43 for 48 previews and 5.9x multi for 283+ ow is the floor. 

Am I the only one who doesn't feel the article was written badly at all? Sure it's just a bunch of fluff, but they're saying that the movie has made $43M in previews so far. Seems pretty basic.