sfran43

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates: Pika pi! 20.7m, Assemble! 16.1m, Anne Hathaway! 4m, Cheerleaders: Endgame 1.5m, LotR: Origins 825k

1 minute ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

If i remember, Spy Hunter had a game where the main character was acted by Dwayne Johnson. 

That was originally meant to be a tie-in for a movie that never materialised. 

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

If you can, make sure to see the trailer for Sonic in a reasonably crowded theater for Detective Pikachu.  The collective groan when everyone realized what trailer it was and the mocking of it that ensued was hilarious.

My 9 year old cousin said Sonic looked ugly. That’s a major problem considering the little guy is Sonic’s target audience and wants to see Uglydolls.

• Like 1

I seen so many viral tweets about people booing and groaning when sonic trailer appeared with detective pikachu 

honestly sonic trailer is not that bad. It’s a trendy thing to do hate with crowds 

I laughed when I saw it on preview 

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

If you can, make sure to see the trailer for Sonic in a reasonably crowded theater for Detective Pikachu.  The collective groan when everyone realized what trailer it was and the mocking of it that ensued was hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

29 minutes ago, Deedlit said:

Interesting - assuming Endgame finishes with 850 million, TDK admissions would mean an average ticket price of nearly $12.  That seems a little high.  Do you mind showing us your calculations?

No that would mean exposing the lies hmm :ph34r:

Hmm I have a feeling 2020 will be one of those quieter years where the domestic champ is nowhere close to some of the biggest years then. Maybe $450-500M wins the year domestic? Possibly less? It happens every once in a while, can’t all have $700-800M grossers ha ha.

14 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Hmm I have a feeling 2020 will be one of those quieter years where the domestic champ is nowhere close to some of the biggest years then. Maybe $450-500M wins the year domestic? Possibly less? It happens every once in a while, can’t all have $700-800M grossers ha ha.

Gonna be like 2014 again, when the year was so bad they gave the yearly crown to a 2015 movie instead