antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 4 | March 24, 2023 | RIP Lance Reddick

9 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

:ohmygod::ohmyzod::sarah::insane:

Absolute masterpiece, in every sense of the word. The director is very well deserving of the name Chad.

Told you it is awesome. Freaking best in the franchise!! I can't wait to see it again this weekend!

1 minute ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

Who could possibly imagine in 2014 a fourth JOHN WICK movie would destroy a fourth MATRIX movie at the box office.

matrix revolutions is better than every john wick move so far (havent seen 4 yet)

• Knock It Off 1

On 10/20/2021 at 11:05 AM, Cmasterclay said:

I think you guys are underselling how bad what Mel said was and how he said a 30-year history of saying very similar things on record, as well as marital abuse and violence? He's not just the "only one who got caught." I'm sorry, Hollywood certainly has shitty people, but I'm pretty sure Bradley Cooper or heck, Keanu Reeves aren't out there saying "Jews are the reason for all the problems in the world" and telling their wives they are currently abusing "I hope you get raped by a pack of n-words." Pretty sure most stars in Hollywood aren't doing that. They aren't just avoiding being recorded - Mel is just a significantly worse and more abusive person than them.

GAGGED these bitches.

A lot of folks may be up in arms, but you clocked.

Horrible people aren't deserving of any notoriety or platform.

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

9 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

GAGGED these bitches.

A lot of folks may be up in arms, but you clocked.

Horrible people aren't deserving of any notoriety or platform.

Your quoting someone from 2 years ago to bring up Mel?

The movie is about to release, it looks great and is going to open huge. Talk about Mel another time if you have to (please dont, since it has nothing to do with this movie). 

12 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Your quoting someone from 2 years ago to bring up Mel?

The movie is about to release, it looks great and is going to open huge. Talk about Mel another time if you have to (please don't, since it has nothing to do with this movie). 

LMAOOOOO.

Don't do tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

I just saw the recommended post at the top and replied.

Didn't realize the date until after! I don't know this was a dead ass thread.

ANYWAYS, I'll be supporting Keanu and Rina. ❤️ RIP Lance! He was a king!!!

• ...wtf 1

Saw this yesterday and it brought what I had expected and more. The action and violence could be lengthy and repetitive at times, but they will still keep you entertained. The final 30 minutes was insane and there were two sequences here that I enjoyed a lot. One was like a video game, and I mean this in a good way, and the other one involved cars. A lot of cars. As always, I liked Reeves here and his kinda awkward portrayal of Wick, but I thought Donnie Yen equally deserves the praise. This also looked visually beautiful. It's always great to see actuals sets and real people with all the beautiful lighting and camerawork. Stay at the end of the end.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 3

From what I'm hearing from people, I'm getting MI: Fallout vibes from this... just vastly superior in every way to predecessors. Wondering if it can replicate MI6's success box office-wise.

Upping my prediction to 75/215.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

Bit off topic, but I'm disappointed no studio released a new blockbuster trailer to be attached with this, considering how good it's tracking.

Pretty sure Joy Ride will be the only new attachment but I was expecting an Expendables 4 trailer tbh especially with the audience overlap

32 minutes ago, Skim Beeble said:

Pretty sure Joy Ride will be the only new attachment but I was expecting an Expendables 4 trailer tbh especially with the audience overlap

Paramount could have released a new M:I trailer (although it may come next week with DnD) and Universal one Oppenheimer trailer