charlie Jatinder

Tuesday (5/28) Numbers

15 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

There you are brave lad hero xD  pure humor and muscles xD

TTVOMJ

That's what your girlfriend told me the other day on Skype.

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Avatree said:

That's what your girlfriend told me the other day on Skype.

Where o where are thou cowardly babies?... we waited for thee dipers to show up.. but online humor and muscle aint enough.. like believing someone like thee can be relevant just because you use words... double standards dont work for bystanders xD

TTVOMJ

• ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

Thats a bold assumption youre making there

I gave her instagram to him in mail as promised..we were really looking forward to it.. seeing an average flesheating online dweller on camera xD.. even tried to send him another message but its "restricted"(?) XD  so there you go:( fu k  you skype!! 😕

TTVOMJ

Holy freaking shit, that's an absurd hold for Aladdin coming off of Memorial day AND being a family film. Not to get too carried away here, but if it played remotely like most family films do, we'd be looking at 70m+ this weekend off of that Tuesday.

:ohmygod:

I don't think that could actually happen, but I do think we could be in for a crazy multi with this. 

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Holy freaking shit, that's an absurd hold for Aladdin coming off of Memorial day AND being a family film. Not to get too carried away here, but if it played remotely like most family films do, we'd be looking at 70m+ this weekend off of that Tuesday.

:ohmygod:

I don't think that could actually happen, but I do think we could be in for a crazy multi with this. 

I am keeping a low ww+tjb+zootopia multiplier profile for now... if it makes it to 400m... then we're in bussines^^

TTVOMJ

The Family audience really digs this movie. This is the complete opposite of Dumbo's reception. I am starting to think that it could be able to shrug off Pets especially there is a few warning signs that Pets could under perform.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

4 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

I am keeping a low ww+tjb+zootopia multiplier profile for now... if it makes it to 400m... then we're in bussines^^

TTVOMJ

It would be hilarious if after all of the "this should have been a 400m DOM / 1b WW movie" talk, it actually ends up legging out to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

14 hours ago, VanillaSkies said:

I saw Aladdin tonight, it's quite well done. 

I can see why it's such a crowd pleaser. 

I guess I'm the only one who thought Jafar was actually quite well done. 

A little subdued but sinister. I don't get all the hate for him... oh well.

I think the character is very well done and about the only way they could have effectively translated the character to live action. But I don't think Kenzari had the acting chops to pull off what the role required, particularly at the end. I wouldn't call him outright "bad" though and doesn't ruin anything for me. 

• Like 1