DeeCee

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPIDER-MAN:FAR FROM HOME SPOILER THREAD***SPOILERS ALLOWED***SPOILERS***

16 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

so was Talos sent back after the events of Endgame? Did Nick tell Talos that he met Spidey at the funeral? Why would Talos need to impersonate Fury? Why is Fury in charge of the Skrull ship? All these questions will probably be answered in Stage 4 films.

Yes, yes, because Fury is busy with space shit, because the Kree leaders/Carol trust Fury and he needed their ship to do space shit.   

As to exactly what kind of space shit Fury is up to, we’ll probably find out in 2022 or something.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

Yes, yes, because Fury is bust with space shit, because the Kree leaders/Carol trust Fury and he needed their ship to do space shit.   

As to exactly what kind of space shit Fury is up to, we’ll probably find out in 2022 or something.

Yeah crazy space shit to be determined. Lol

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Creating S.W.O.R.D.

ALSO -- was I the only one who saw the Russian Blonde and went YELENA?!??!

11 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

So, I guess Talos can just take Peter's form while Peter himself appears as Spider Man. This way, the post credits scene is undone in less than 5 minutes in the next Spider Man movie, I guess.

If Talos pretends to be Nick Fury, he can easily help Peter to prove he's not Spider Man. 

Heh, I was thinking they could just use one of those masks that Natasha wore in Winter Soldier (to impersonate Jenny Agutter’s character) and have “Peter Parker” appear very publicly with Spidey, but having a Skrull do it is even easier.  Clearly, they can’t just have Peter’s ID be known to all; otherwise he loses any reason to wear the iconic Spidey mask! (Which of course he already takes off way too often as it is!)

• Like 1

Just now remembering Peter Billingsley's very quick final scene, where he downloaded something off the Mysterio computer base onto a USB stick. Computer read "100% completed".

If Quentin Beck is actually dead (which I highly doubt, but don't expect to see in the flesh for a while. Surprise return as the puppetmaster of something in the next Spider-Man trilogy of which there will be in the MCU), if he's dead, the Mysterio illusion will return down the road.

In fact, I'm positive that is he/isn't he dead, and accompanying mindgames, will be addressed down the road. It's too rich an opportunity to pass up.

Edited by OncomingStorm93
  • Like 3

I see a lot of people talking about how they'll undo the mid-credits reveal, as though it was kind of Snap tier "obviously this won't last for more than a year or just, just a matter of how it's reversed." I don't think that's the case at all. They had 2 movies deal with secret identity stuff, which is not usually the MCU's shtick, if he's just a publicly known hero from here on out I won't be surprised at all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I see a lot of people talking about how they'll undo the mid-credits reveal, as though it was kind of Snap tier "obviously this won't last for more than a year or just, just a matter of how it's reversed." I don't think that's the case at all. They had 2 movies deal with secret identity stuff, which is not usually the MCU's shtick, if he's just a publicly known hero from here on out I won't be surprised at all.

I would be disappointed if they undid it tbh, it opens up many new storytelling avenues. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Menor said:

I would be disappointed if they undid it tbh, it opens up many new storytelling avenues. 

I agree, and it also just makes sense. So many people know his identity and he is so loose with it, like when he had no mask on on the bridge. Or when Happy said he is in love with Spider-Man’s aunt. It will start to get ridiculous if all of these things happen and no one figure it out. Plus all his villains and those ex-Stark employees knew. Unless they do some Mephisto bullshit this is now the status quo imo.

Edited by Doctor Stark
  • Like 2

I was totally Meh about the movie.  I went from 0 to 180 in 2 seconds watching that mid-credit scene.  I want Spidey 3 Now.  And known identities for superheroes are common in the MCU.  Most of them are publically known.

It is no mistake that the public turns on him right after Tony dies; he no longer has any close and powerful allies to aid him and his image in crisis. This is where we will truly see him become Spider-Man, I think. Everyone has their identity exposed. His real problem is all of his villains know now, and he has a tendency to leave them alive unlike most other supers. Even Mysterio is probably not dead. The Sinister Six are going to bite him in the ass, and I can’t wait for it! A properly done Sinister Six will be one of the coolest things we get out of the MCU. And that very well may be just the beginning for Spider-Man, he may end up facing all of them in high school. Maybe Norman Osborn will be the threat after that. Or perhaps he assembles the Sinister Six.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

Even in comics his identity is revealed in Civil War (I don't remember if it gets reversed though)

It does, he makes a deal with a demon named Mephisto and loses his marriage to MJ because of it. One of the most hated Spider-Man stories ever, which is probably why they will not undo this in the MCU. Unless they put a Skrull in the suit and have Peter appear alongside them to fool everyone.

• Like 3

saw it yesterday. 

Here comes my thoughts and small review: 

I loved the beginning of the movie with peter, his friends, teachers and his crush. I was lmao thru out these scenes especially where he forces his friend to make him sit with Michelle on the airplane because she was sitting with his romantic rival lmao I was in tears in these scenes and things even get funnier in that scene I don't wanna reveal to much. 

They could have waited a little bit longer with the action scenes. I think Michelle is probably Spider-man's best love interest and imho she is way more interesting then Mary J. They had a couple of weird encounters and funny moments. 

Mysterio tricked Spiderman really bad in the beginning because spiderman just wanted to go back to his normal life and he didn't want none of superhero stuff. 

Action was great and overall I would give it 7 out of 10. I would have said 5 but the humour was great so 7 is well deserved

Edited by Geo1500