Eric Quinn

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

1 hour ago, Menor said:

I think the second weekend drop will be better than 50%, zero competition and a lot of demand was met on the preceding weekdays. Question is can the third survive TLK monster.

i think it can rememeber lion king ,spiderman and h&s are the only blockbusters for the summer, 3 blockbusters in 3 months shouldnt affect each other that much

3 hours ago, LonePirate said:

I finally saw FFH yesterday and wow! It is remarkably underwhelming. The story is ridiculous. The villain is underwhelming. The fight scenes are laughable, even before analyzing them. The cast was fine and Holland is great in the role. Unfortunately the movie as a whole is just not that memorable. 5/10.

I'm going to have to agree here. The whole story and concept for the villain is flat-out ridiculous and danced circles around my suspension of disbelief (and my suspension of disbelief is very high). Also all the "weighty" moments of the film (Spidey trying to fill Iron Man's very large and heavy shoes) just felt perfunctory and not taken seriously.

That said, the cast made it watchable. Enjoyed the teen comedy bits more than the actual superhero stuff, which is weird. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 3

36 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

How's everyone. Busy day :sparta:

Oh you know waiting for you to give us the low-down on the early Monday numbers, same ol' same ol'. :sparta:

Edited by AlexMA

I realize I may be the last person who still cares about KOTM's final numbers. However, why are there NO estimates on any sites? On Tuesday it was still in 800 theaters, and the estimates exist for movies in 1. Any ideas?

14 minutes ago, WP Kelley said:

I realize I may be the last person who still cares about KOTM's final numbers. However, why are there NO estimates on any sites? On Tuesday it was still in 800 theaters, and the estimates exist for movies in 1. Any ideas?

@a2k Is the representative of KOTM-nation in the UN (United nations) and his currently busy since his attending a high level secretive meeting behind closed doors UN briefings on the prospects of GVSK. He will be here with us shortly to address us how the meeting went and provide numbers on KOTM both actuals and est

Edited by Geo1500
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, WP Kelley said:

You'll get them when the finals come in later today. Warner don't give estimates for their movies past a certain point, so that's why they're not on any site.