Alli

Babylon - Damien Chazelle; Margot Robbie; Brad Pitt | Paramount | December 23, 2022 nationwide

Hated the script for this. Thought the debauchery just felt more unrealistic for the era than edgy or meaningful in any way, and it really was just another "how about the magic of movies" deal at heart no matter how much they dress it up. Hope to be proven wrong by the product on screen. Chazelle is obviously an ace.

• Like 2

I am gonna have SUCH FUN hate watching this. Robbie feels Anachronistic AF, to the point of distraction. Pitt kind fits more in, but he not doing anything new or interesting. 

That said, I am here for Li Jun Li to eat it as Anne May Wong. 

• ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

She's as annoying as in Birds of Prey...   I hate it when she dials it up to 11

i like birds of prey but it is kind of weird that like half her performances are just harley quinn at this point. would be like if Heath Ledger's generic american accent was just his Joker voice. using it in 10 things i hate about you and brokeback mountain and shit.

• Haha 1