TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

1 hour ago, MOVIEGUY said:

Ragnarok isn't as funny as people think it is. It's a fun movie, but it's not some hilarious comedy. The scene where Hulk turns back into Bruce Banner and he's all freaked out makes me laugh, that's about it.

And yet my brother thinks it's the funniest movie he's ever seen and watched it 10+ times

Funny how people's experiences are, well, different?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Jeight said:

Im so tired of the word cringe. Same as mid, W and L.

People online sound like they are been spawned by a twitter algorithm.

Then get off the internet. This is like getting annoyed people use lol and lmao. Maybe hangout with the boomers on facebook?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, Jeight said:

cringe comment fella

all the other terms you mentioned are stupid, but cringe fills a regularly occuring need that no other word does and is thus ok in my book

Edited by interiorgatordecorator
  • Like 3

These terms are all overused in every possible situation, including when there's not even space to them, the twitter comments became a parody at this point

I mean idk it doesn't impact my life, but imagine being offended because someone think it's tiring

41 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

These terms are all overused in every possible situation, including when there's not even space to them, the twitter comments became a parody at this point

I mean idk it doesn't impact my life, but imagine being offended because someone think it's tiring

Ikr, lmao. lol. Cringe af

• Haha 1

To tell the truth, I don’t particularly care for Waititi’s brand of comedy, and the man himself also comes across as just a tad obnoxious. I do think it’s funny, though, that he’s become such a staple of the Walt Disney Company, despite his risqué humor and eccentric real life behavior. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeight said:

The only person who can make Mid word is MJF, who plays an obnoxious heel pro wrestler so yeah…

10 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

To tell the truth, I don’t particularly care for Waititi’s brand of comedy, and the man himself also comes across as just a tad obnoxious. I do think it’s funny, though, that he’s become such a staple of the Walt Disney Company, despite his risqué humor and eccentric real life behavior. 

Well, Disney rehired James Gunn. They just want proven success which is what Taika has given them regardless of his smugness and personality.

1 minute ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Well, Disney rehired James Gunn. They just want proven success which is what Taika has given them regardless of his smugness and personality.

I’ll admit Taika winning an Oscar on the same night Todd Phillips went home with zero felt like karma lol