TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

2 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

I'm from LATAM and I've never seen vocal hate for it.

or at least not as praised as it was in the US, i remember when it came out the biggest youtubers weren't all that positive

• Knock It Off 1

37 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

I'm from LATAM and I've never seen vocal hate for it.

Its not hate at all, it's mostly people who doesn't like the tone of the film, to many jokes, etc... I have seen a lot of Facebook and Twitter pages from latam saying Thor and Hulk are a joke now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raulbalarezo said:

Its not hate at all, it's mostly people who doesn't like the tone of the film, to many jokes, etc... I have seen a lot of Facebook and Twitter pages from latam saying Thor and Hulk are a joke now.

Some fans just take things too seriously.

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Moderation: Calm down people.  @KnucklesXXR & @BestPicturePlutoNash
There is no need to get personal. 

@BestPicturePlutoNash Also its ok to not like a movie or director but please be civil about it. 

Just joking with him. Hence my response to his reply. Nothing serious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cookieleeann said:

Unpopular opinion but the first Thor is better than Ragnarok..also has better cinematography too IMO. Chris Hemsworth was desperate to turn Thor into GOTG-lite that I think it kinda brought the film down. 

it has better villain and humor too

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Brainbug said:

I dont know why one could dislike him to be honest.

The one example you give is from before he got Disney brain and became annoying. Everything he's made since has been wack. Dude literally Disneyfied Nazi Germany. His performance in a recent blockbuster film feels like something out of a Disney Channel Original film.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cookieleeann said:

Unpopular opinion but the first Thor is better than Ragnarok..also has better cinematography too IMO. Chris Hemsworth was desperate to turn Thor into GOTG-lite that I think it kinda brought the film down. 

I don't know what tells you he was desperate but either way Thor was falling behind hard against Cap and Iron-man, so he needed a change.

Thor 1 is average as hell, literally nothing stands out from it except for Loki... Thor as character was literally living thanks to Loki in every film, as soon as they took it from the picture ( Age of Ultron ) Thor is nothing but muscle.

Before Ragnarok Thor had the worst supporting cast on top of that.

15 hours ago, raulbalarezo said:

By this logic I can say the "spanish community" dislikes Tom Holland Spiderman

Edited by Fox20

24 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

IF the teaser isn't out by April, guess it's moving to November. Radio silence from so called scoopers.

I guess it have something to do with the excess of things to promote at this point, because everything marketing wise are being released very late.

From last November to July they have: Hawkeye - NWH - Moon Knight - DS2 - Ms Marvel - Thor 4, it´s too many things to handle at the same time.

Ms Marvel drops exactly one month before Thor 4 and get it´s first trailer last week, just 2 and half months before the premiere. At this point i wouldn´t be surprised if that rumour that the trailer will be released along with DS2 ended up being true. 

41 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I guess it have something to do with the excess of things to promote at this point, because everything marketing wise are being released very late.

From last November to July they have: Hawkeye - NWH - Moon Knight - DS2 - Ms Marvel - Thor 4, it´s too many things to handle at the same time.

Ms Marvel drops exactly one month before Thor 4 and get it´s first trailer last week, just 2 and half months before the premiere. At this point i wouldn´t be surprised if that rumour that the trailer will be released along with DS2 ended up being true. 

They can't do two trailers in two months