eddyxx

Fantastic Four | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

16 minutes ago, Maggie said:

He's some delusional dude that's saying this will obliterate Superman at the BO and therefore kill the DC

I think Superman has got this in the bag tbh. The talent behind the camera is on a different level compared to this 

• Like 3

Just now, SaltyPistola said:

I think Superman has got this in the bag tbh. The talent behind the camera is on a different level compared to this 

TBH I think Legacy is gonna struggle making Man of Steel numbers. And I don't even think Fantastic 4 is gonna be MASSIVE.

4 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Quinn is such an inferior fit for the character as compared to MBJ but obviously the ppl who wouldn't shut up about the latter's casting in Fant4stic are quiet

They were mad at MBJ for... reasons.

I feel like neither Superman nor FF are guaranteed to stomp one or the other. Both are characters that have had mixed results at the box office and with public perception. I'm not expecting huge numbers for either. I think it's more important that they do at least solid business and get a great response from audiences.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

500M for supes? One of the most iconic pg? If its great No way 

FF with a good reviews should hit 500/600M

Yeah i don’t see F4 just barely outgrossing the Marvels. It should do $500M+ with ok WOM 

supes I’m not sure about but I think $500M is the floor, I just don’t think the ceiling is very high 

4 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Yeah i don’t see F4 just barely outgrossing the Marvels. It should do $500M+ with ok WOM 

supes I’m not sure about but I think $500M is the floor, I just don’t think the ceiling is very high 

Gunn is a master. I trust in him so