eddyxx

Fantastic Four | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

20 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Huh! That means they will be old during the main setting of the McU??

I imagine something terrible happens in the 60s universe and they get transported to the mainline MCU

Just now, YM! said:

I imagine something terrible happens in the 60s universe and they get transported to the mainline MCU

They get sucked into the modern era somehow for sure. Steve and Carol both had period piece first movies and both ended up in the present time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WorkingonaName said:

Putting this near Supes and JW doesn't seem like a wise idea. 

Jurassic isn't making that date, and we all know it. Also, while Fantastic Four isn't an S-tier property, it definitely stands a hell of a lot more of a chance against Superman's third weekend than Thunderbolts ever could.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WorkingonaName said:

Putting this near Supes and JW doesn't seem like a wise idea. 

I think they remember last time when DCEU ran away from MCU (BvS to Cap 3:CW). So they are confident. F4 is a big IP in Marvel world. It isn't Ant Man or lol Ms Marvel. Fans want a version that's done justice.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I'm not so sure Jurassic keeps it's date unless it lands a director soon. They kinda put the cart before the horse with the way they announced it.

Oh, absolutely. 

Universal should definitely delay it to 2026; do that and they'd probably have an easier time landing a director (or even winning back Leitch).

5 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Well maybe the will delete the date and postpone the movie on Nov or Setpt

That doesn't seem likely given they just moved the movie up. The inevitable Spidey shaped meteor to the schedule probably isn't coming till 2026 so barring another strike it seems on track for July.

Edited by SpiderByte

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

Cool setting, lame cast. Not expecting big numbers from this given the IP though

I like Vanessa Kirby. That's all

I know nothing about this property, but isn't Pedro Pascal kinda old for this ish?