eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

Driver either follows the Pattinson path or there Hartnett path... You have to make the occasional major film to remain relevant, its that simple. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Driver would refuse Doom becuase he has already played the Big Bad in a Franchise, he wants something different.

Big Bad With a Metal Helmet, no less.

(though I would replace "would" with "should")

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Big Bad With a Metal Helmet, no less.

(though I would replace "would" with "should")

Hey, George Lucas himself has admitted that Jack Kirby's Doctor Doom was a huge influence on the Look Of Darth Vader.

Problem with some fans is they always want an actor to do a slight variation on what he just did..and most actors HATE doing that.

Edited by dudalb

Take this with a grain of salt, but there's an insanely bold rumour going around right now regarding this movie:

Spoiler

Making a radical change like this against the backdrop of franchise fatigue and the general poisonous aura surrounding this property in particular is... definitely a choice that exists. A choice that would make so little sense it's not even funny. We'll see what happens at Comic-Con I suppose.

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but there's an insanely bold rumour going around right now regarding this movie:

Hide contents

Making a radical change like this against the backdrop of franchise fatigue and the general poisonous aura surrounding this property in particular is... definitely a choice that exists. A choice that would make so little sense it's not even funny. We'll see what happens at Comic-Con I suppose.

There's no way they're that stupid. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Hide contents

I feel like every time I see this dude, it's always to post the most random rumors that never actually come true. So like...why are we paying attention to them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Foreman said:

I feel like every time I see this dude, it's always to post the most random rumors that never actually come true. So like...why are we paying attention to them?

Her sources are seemingly pre-production guys at Marvel, as evident by most of her leaks turning out to be retroactively true through deleted scenes and discarded storyboards.

2 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Her sources are seemingly pre-production guys at Marvel, as evident by most of her leaks turning out to be retroactively true through deleted scenes and discarded storyboards.

Okay. So this means it's probably not gonna happen. So why are we handwringing over nothing?

24 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

The Mila Kunis thing is clearly fake but I can say with no doubts that I would quit watching MCU movies if they did that.

stupid things like that are the only thing that could get me to hop back on the mcu train

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

This film takes the cake for most exasperating rumor mill of casting rumors. It's become a whole cottage industry for 'leakers' and 'scoop sites' over the past 3 years.

FF was officially announced in December 2020. It's almost May 2023 now and still no confirmed casting. Annoying doesn't begin to describe the floodgates of rumors that opened up after that Disney Shareholder Presentation announcement.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

This film takes the cake for most exasperating rumor mill of casting rumors. It's become a whole cottage industry for 'leakers' and 'scoop sites' over the past 3 years.

FF was officially announced in December 2020. It's almost May 2023 now and still no confirmed casting. Annoying doesn't begin to describe the floodgates of rumors that opened up after that Disney Shareholder Presentation announcement.

Yep. Just, god, pick someone and let's go, every half-bit movie pundit with a twitter account pretends to be in the know here.