Eric Lasagna

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Also STUPID. STUPID. STUPID.

How can you be sharing top level confidential video just one month after being hired.  With your name on it.

How badly does one need to feel "cool" and "important"  to betray your position and risk your career.  Career not job because she's screwed in this industry.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, RRA said:

Lesson learned kids: don’t leak crap to these rinky dink blogs.

Translation: Please don't sue me, Sony!

Subtext: We're responsible folks who canned a bad actor, you can keep leaking to us when the heat dies down! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

How can you be sharing top level confidential video just one month after being hired.  With your name on it.

How badly does one need to feel "cool" and "important"  to betray your position and risk your career.  Career not job because she's screwed in this industry.

uaxwyJ8.png

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Yeah it was dumb, but I’m more upset with the “journalist” burning her (their source) for a brief click flood. 

(And idiotic since what persona in the inside would now be tempted to share stuff like that with YOU after this?)

35 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

Yeah I can't say I feel bad for her. She acted like a 12 year old not a grown woman with a burgeoning career. Stupid games, stupid prizes etc etc. If this somehow puts an end to future leaks I would be so happy. 

Reddit is reporting that superhero theorist is 19.  So it’s possible that everyone here was very young.

Oh someone else there thinks that superhero theorists watermark was put on the video by the VFX lady so that he wouldn't leak it (since then they'd both get burned).

Either way, this is a messss.

Also Charles Murphy Sphere is in crisis mode:

19 minutes ago, Cap said:

Reddit is reporting that superhero theorist is 19.  So it’s possible that everyone here was very young.

Oh someone else there thinks that superhero theorists watermark was put on the video by the VFX lady so that he wouldn't leak it (since then they'd both get burned).

The VFX lady was in the movie business since 2010 and a somewhat big deal in VFX since 2014-2015 according to her IMDB profile, the fact that she would leak trailer to such a low level and young blogger is even more puzzling:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4379635/

It sound almost impossible, I would imagine she got her stuff stolen by someone else at some point or someone filmed the screen and leaked it and not her, it is almost certain.

Why a long time veteran high level VFX person leak something to such people, hacked, letting stuff hang around without surveillance, etc.... And if it was a leak direct from the VFX person, it would be high quality not filmed (filming to not link you to the file could make sense in some case but not in the case your name appear in the filmed watermark)

My guess she really unprofessionally showed the trailer to someone that secretly filmed it or something of the sort. And if it is something like that, no the source (the filmer that feed young bloggers) was not necessarily burned by the person posting it tiktok.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Lol even if Sony didn't want to release the trailer after Cinemacon, now they have to!

I mean they can be petty and be like heres a poster and well you guys wanted to leak a trailer have fun straining your eyes with that low quality shit.

• Haha 5