Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

That shit is filmed with a phone within a phone within a phone within a phone within a phone... you get the idea. It is a fucking mess. It is also unfinished CGI wise. I had no idea what was happening the whole time.

I need the thing in full HD glory at least for the hype to go full force.

Edited by CJohn
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

That shit is filmed with a phone within a phone within a phone within a phone within a phone... you get the idea. It is a fucking mess. It is also unfinished CGI wise. I had no idea what was happening the whole time.

I need the thing in full HD glory at least for the hype to go full force.

it's not unfinished CGI but this , I never knew about this too

• Thanks 1

Both Reed and Watts are at best mediocre directors more suited to TV. Nobody is watching ant man or spider-man because of them and nobody will follow their post MCU careers just like nobody followed them pre MCU.

They're cheap, available and do what the studio wants and that works just fine for Feige where directors are more like cogs in the machine rather than the creative driving force of the films.

6 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Leaked with a verifiable name on them?  A person who will in all probability be fired.  Nah.

Exactly. I can't imagine The Framestore is enjoying explaining to customers that this leak was actually part of a viral stunt and their employee was set up. 

Edited by AJG
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

Lmao people bitching about the cinematography of unfinished animatic trailer filmed over a phone over another person's recording of someone else's phone

It’s wild that people are actually judging this trailer. It’s very clearly a work in progress, so even if it wasn’t in potato quality, it still wouldn’t be fair to judge it.