Eric Furiosa

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

4 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Don’t come to the theaters in the hood here in Charlotte. ESPECIALLY during a horror movie!

i make an effort to go to the loudest cinema possible for any comedy, horror, or event movie. I would’ve hated to have watched certain movies with a boring audience.

• Like 1

This film simultaneously keeps the heart of Homecoming and FFH in that Peter is still a high school kid trying to figure out life with his friends and family but adds a layer of seriousness and drama that was not present in the previous two. 

Wished it was a tad longer but what we got with the various new characters especially was great. 

Audience went wild at all the right moments as well. 

Beyond excited for the next Spidey films with Tom Holland. Peter has definitely grown in this one.

• Like 1

7fecded1b1b95c601aab8e3bd08373274466300c

This is holding up really well critically.  Good chance to finish top 5 in MCU RT% when all the reviews are in.

I really thought the premise was something Sony foisted on Feige and this would end up a fun mess at best.  Very surprised how it seems to have turned out (even though, personally, I adored both Homecoming and Far From Home -- so maybe I should have expected it from the same team). 

Yesterday was the opening day here in Italy and today the numbers came out
- best opening day for a Sony Pictures movie
- best opening day for a Spider-Man movie
- best opening day for a solo CBM movie 
- bested No Time to Die opening weekend
- almost bested Venom 2 and Eternals opening weekend

Edited by alfred8
  • Like 5