Eric Duncan

FROZEN II WEEKEND THREAD | 130.26M OW | BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE: Gold Accounts 25% OFF | I like warm hugs and I cannot lie | No Knives Out Spoilers :)

So, we do have some comps for Frozen 2, being TS4 and Incredibles 2 (?).

Opening Weekend wise, just for November, could we compare it to Catching Fire? It was Frozen's competitor when both films were out at the time. Overall though, Frozen took the Worldwide crown while Catching Fire took the domestic.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Beautiful Day is gonna be a long-term play, even if the OW comes in a little lower than expected. Wouldn't shock me to see it leg to 100m no matter what it opens to.

Been thinking it would land in the same range as Saving Mr. Banks/Bridge of Spies/The Post did for a while and now looking like that will become a reality (though could end up higher depending on how it does awards-wise). Considering it likely didn't cost that much, definitely a win for all involved.

Lackluster opening incoming for 21 Bridges but no surprise there considering it looks like something that would've gone straight to VOD if not for the presence of post-Black Panther Chadwick.

Edited by filmlover

2 minutes ago, Xftg123 said:

So, we do have some comps for Frozen 2, being TS4 and Incredibles 2 (?).

Opening Weekend wise, just for November, could we compare it to Catching Fire? It was Frozen's competitor when both films were out at the time. Overall though, Frozen took the Worldwide crown while Catching Fire took the domestic.

First two are in the summer, the last is not the same genre.