Eric Lasagna

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

12 minutes ago, Eric Gardner said:

She just said more than "No comment" about WandaVision.  By even describing it as "sad" - it is kind of spoiler-ish hinting that now makes anyone who reads this invest in a certain emotion and prep their viewership in a certain way... the less said, the better!!  

That's a possibility too like a secret character they didn't reveal yet. So far the title refers to Carol/Monica/Kamala team but there could be Blue Marvel too. 

It's interesting that they went with the full team with the second movie. That's why Marvel stays fresh, you never know where they will go. Some movies keep the main character's name in the title and add subtitles. Some add team members and adjust the title to reflect the team. I like how unpredictable it all is. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

When is Ms. Marvel releasing. It would be neat to see them do the run up of Ms Marvel right into this movie. Also I think focusing on Monica/Kamala/Carol should be the movie. They can introduce another character in a future sequel 

Ms Marvel releases this fall — the finale will probably be more than a year away from this movie.   

Secret Invasion will be the much closer lead-in show.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

When is Ms. Marvel releasing. It would be neat to see them do the run up of Ms Marvel right into this movie. Also I think focusing on Monica/Kamala/Carol should be the movie. They can introduce another character in a future sequel 

I think they are. Blue Marvel is just a speculation. He could appear in a stinger or something without being the focus. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I think they are. Blue Marvel is just a speculation. He could appear in a stinger or something without being the focus. 

Maybe a cameo, post credits or twist villain but naming it The Marvels is fitting for a Carol/Monica/Kamala three-woman act

51njj2PDU2L.jpg

So Papa Feige did manage to organically include an all-female team movie after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

So Papa Feige did manage to organically include an all-female team movie after all.

Yes. All 3 have connection (Monica is Carol BFF's daughter, Kamala is Carol's fan) so it will feel very organic. I also expect Monica to make a cameo in Ms Marvel. They haven't brought a big movie character cameo in any of the TV shows so far so I don't expect to see Carol. 

Big credit to Brie for campaigning for an all-female team movie. This is her baby. :bravo:

• Like 1