The Wild Eric

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

If they would have uploaded Episode 2 at 12AM, I would have seen it by now. They put them up at 3AM, too late. I could watch it on my Chromebook, but I'm really not a proponent of mobile viewing of movies. Just youtube 🙂. Smaller screen, JBL speaker as the audio 🙂...I much prefer the 55". So I'll wait until tonight.

The TVA feels pretty logical to me. As does the Steve Rogers thing. My friend and I already have like 3 scenarios worked out In our heads.

God I wish we could get Evans back. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

So Tom Hiddleston is Exec Prod. for the show. Is he first one to get that. He does look very sensible to MCU. 

Without covid, Scarlett Johansson would get the first star exec credit. But as is, Hiddleston beat her to it by about 4 weeks.

• Like 1

Loki is blowing all the other marvel shows out of the water so far.

Hopefully they keep up the quality and don’t fumble at the goal line like the other MCU shows did.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 6

Love, love, love episode #2...this series is awesome so far!  

Can't wait for episode #3!

PS - And for the record, I don't care if this is in or out of MCU continuity or if it ruins it - it's so good, I don't care - it can be the new continuity.  This series reminded me of reading early Bendis comics, who is renowned for taking what continuity he likes, pitching what he doesn't, but making a compelling series so you don't care he plays fast and loose with the material...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

PS - And for the record,

Marvel Comics always had the philosophy "You can play with all of the toys, any way you want, as long as you put them back when you're done."  I suspect something's similar's going on here.

• Like 1

I really, really hope they stick the landing because this is amazing so far.

Can't believe I can watch Loki doing boring office work for a while and being glued to the screen. Him and Owen Wilson together are just fire

• Like 5

Writers ,Directors and actors everyone is teasing episode 4 as something insane and new. 

Honestly , I could guess the plot till episode 2 from trailers. now , I don't know where they are going. Such a refreshing feel after Wandavision and Falcon , where it was easier to deduce.

• Like 1