Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

GENDERFLUID AND BI/PAN 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 3

Really fun episode. Would not mind if this show just ended up being a adventure show with Loki and Loki

Spoiler

(even feel like there's some weird romance brewing there)

instead of all that other stuff.

Really do not like the directing in this though. This show still looks insanely ugly. Images here even muddier than Netflix's stuff.

• Like 2

I will admit - I loved the ending for how insane it was this episode.

And I enjoyed the building of the relationship - nothing forced, time and actions given to start bridging gaps and bringing together, and just good character development for both.

It's a "triple" episode - so necessary and well-done, but not the home run of the 1st 2...but boy, it may have set up a future grand slam:)...

PS - And the 

Spoiler

news about all the TVA folks being variants with actual real person pasts - now, that's interesting to me...might yet another Loki variant be the one who came up with all the whack TVA stories?:) 

• Like 1

If you haven't seen E03 don't watch this, but if you have and Marvel officially released it.

Spoiler

So TVA took Sylvie when she was just a kid. huh.

I guess next episode is gonna be Sylvie's back story? With Mobius probably saving the two from the doomed planet, and then we get the back story.

On 6/23/2021 at 3:49 AM, Cap said:

OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

GENDERFLUID AND BI/PAN 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Spoiler

I SCREAMED

The fact that Papa Feige put the whole episode in bi lighting makes it all that much better.

• Like 1

I didn't express myself about this yet but I'm here for it each Wednesday and it's my favorite Marvel / D+ series so far, I'm impressed and intrigued in every way!

Loki is a blessing and I wish for it to last for many seasons!

• Like 2

Interesting ideas, poor execution if you ask me.

This is still good overall but clearly a drop in quality from ep 1 and 2, unless it's... intentional? There is a way that it could be.

Spoiler

I know it's a cheesy take but what if it's all fake, or in Loki's head? The atmosphere and image are washed out and the digital effects aren't so good, so it lends itself to a fake reality or fake something. Or maybe it isn't, who knows.

Sophia Di Martino doesn't strike me as believable. She doesn't look like she "owns" the costume and plays the role with a sort of snarky detachment that just screams "I am currently acting". Isn't she supposed to be a ruthless killer? She lacks gravitas and charisma. I hope her character improves going forward.

Still, I'll take that over bland crap any day of the week. Curious to see where it goes.

Edited by Daxtreme

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT