TheDarkKnightOfSteel

ARGYLLE| Matthew Vaughn| Henry Cavill, Samuel L. Jackson, Bryce Dallas Howard, Bryan Cranston, Sam Rockwell | February 2, 2023

Glad to hear it'll come to theaters. Vaughn needs a good movie here after the last 2 Kingsman movies. Quite bad

I do wonder tho, considering what we know about this movie

Spoiler

regarding who the main character actually is. I won't outright say it,  message me or something if u want to, but let's just say that those who were concerned about Henry Cavill's weird hair shouldn't be too worried

, I feel like this movie is gonna be a very difficult movie to market. Either they're gonna market as something it isn't, or they're going to reveal something in the trailers that will turn people off and/or have the "That trailer showed everything!" chud reactions.

Edited by Pinacolada
  • Like 1

Have not looked forward to a trailer for a new movie this much in a while. The description makes it sound like it could be Romancing the Stone meets Bond meets the Matrix or something but not quite knowing Vaughn.  And the cat out of the bag tease only makes one  more curious. If this is Kingsman 1  and First Class Vaughn could be in a for a real treat.