Eric Duncan

Weekday Numbers (9/7-9) | Shang-Chi 6.62M Tuesday

16 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I have no idea. But he definitely has sources and posted this morning. He has been tracking BO since early 80s !!!

I  see , well these are morning numbers and many times change so i would guess that  in the end he will see the same number as we are, but who knows for sure..

4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

based from the article of forbes monday seems to be 6,9 or so....HOWEVER ....forbes is not always right and there are many intances where the real number is a little higher...anyways it   seems like the real number is at best 7

Considering the timing of the post - literally within the last 20 minutes, it shouldn't change much. This is close to "early estimates" but without the need or time for excessive change that can happen with weekends. 

@charlie Jatinder were you looking at gross or total ticket sales? That may help explain your rough numbers some if it was just tickets and not gross. Curiosity on my part, nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Considering the timing of the post - literally within the last 20 minutes, it shouldn't change much. This is close to "early estimates" but without the need or time for excessive change that can happen with weekends. 

@charlie Jatinder were you looking at gross or total ticket sales? That may help explain your rough numbers some if it was just tickets and not gross. Curiosity on my part, nothing more. 

of course not ....it wont change match ...100 k aint much...we will know soon enough

Edited by john2000

2 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Wtf are you talking about?

Here is another pearl of wisdom from them

Disney more or less pulling out of Cinema Con in person at the end of August should give people a clear indication that Shang Chi either wont stay in that Early September date or it will go to hybrid theaters and Disney+ release. If its delayed then all Marvel Movies (and maybe other Disney stuff too) will be pushed back imo.

Anyone who thinks it will just be a theater release in September now is just fooling themselves and that includes NATO even after their little hissy fit last week.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5