Eric Prime

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

Moderation

We are done with the fights here on “the gay agenda”, whether anti-vaxxers are idiots or not, etc. Please get back on track, or face consequences. Anybody who wants to fight further can do it in PMs, but not here.

Anyways, yay Minions. Kevin is my fave!

• Like 2

And so now my posts are being erased by the dictators who run this site. All right guys it's been a great 20 years most you guys are pretty cool it doesn't matter anymore because I'm not very active here but this is my official resignation from the site. I've never liked Grim as a person or as a moderator and I certainly don't care for the people that run this site now. So it's been a great 20 years posting at mojo and then here. I'll be sure to call Shawn and talk to him about this place about how it's being run as well. I've known Shawn for a hell of a lot longer than you guys have so I'll be sure to express my disappointment and disgust to him.

I'm out. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 12
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, Eric the Minion said:

Moderation

We are done with the fights here on “the gay agenda”, whether anti-vaxxers are idiots or not, etc. Please get back on track, or face consequences. Anybody who wants to fight further can do it in PMs, but not here.

Anyways, yay Minions. Kevin is my fave!

I like Bob. The one good thing about Minions 1.

Just now, John Marston said:

Uh? Iger should be going after Pixar for making a movie that appealed to no one 

nah. I don’t buy into any reason for its underperformance than that streaming service of theirs and the way they’ve treated their animated movies the past two years.  

Free on Disney+ in seven weeks is a disaster for their animated movies.  For me, Minions’s opening has underlined that in permanent ink. 

I’m just delighted for the ‘animated films can’t make big money’ rhetoric that’s being quashed before our very eyes. 

Just now, Deep Wang said:

I can hear the music perfectly while watching this!

Zimmer's peak? Sorry Nolan, but you can't top the sweet transition from epic choral music to Metallica Mission Impossible theme.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1