Eric Prime

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER WEEKEND THREAD | The hammer swings down with 144.2 DOM, 302 WW, the 3rd-biggest 2022 opening | Minions 46.1, TGM 15.5, Elvis 11.2, JWD 8.6

24 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Is it good on here if I say "Natalie Portman.  Those breasts.  I just want to kiss them" or is that going to be deemed a bit inappropriate and a tad creepy?  

Let's keep the sexualization out of these threads.  

Of course it isn't good to say that when Chris clearly has the bigger breasts.

26 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Is it good on here if I say "Natalie Portman.  Those breasts.  I just want to kiss them" or is that going to be deemed a bit inappropriate and a tad creepy?  

I think you should be able to say that.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Dude, I don't care what you say

• Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1

56 minutes ago, The Panda said:

6da4138075a9252d5a51dcb7a91c377bc8e4affe

this gotta be the least natty looking physique since the arnold days, just fucking juiced to the gills. man prolly shaved off 10 years of his life with PED abuse for a shitty kids film lol

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Okay genuine question 

Why is no one at Marvel talking or addressing the sudden drop in quality? On the contrary they are just increasing these mediocre spamming of TVs and Movies rather than looking at the problem.

Has success of Phase 3 made them too much over confident? 

24 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The way people talk about the last 5 movies of Marvel Disney is like if they all had a 30% rotten score on RT. Crazy lmao.

Well here is a stat for you 

Infinity saga 1 B cinema score out of 23

Phase 4  3 last of 4 B cinema scores. That will create a lot of reasonable concern chatter .

Same shit happens with eternals , it the first rotten mcu and then some complain of the overreactions yet it being the first rotten is a big enough topic to create chatter.

Is the box office fine yes but stop acting like a worrying pattern is not developing here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madhuvan said:

Okay genuine question 

Why is no one at Marvel talking or addressing the sudden drop in quality? On the contrary they are just increasing these mediocre spamming of TVs and Movies rather than looking at the problem.

There's nothing genuine about this question. How the hell would any of us know what's going on in the Marvel Studios C-suite or what kind of discussions they're having? 

Just now, Madhuvan said:

Okay genuine question 

It's likely not in their control to cut back on production or even delay projects anymore.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

You’ve clearly never seen a @CJohn post. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Durden said:

Crowe is brilliant in that. He made me laugh more than the goats.

Hope Zeus still encounter Goldblum's Grandmaster... in a orgy.

Yeah. I loved Crowe in it. I thought he was great. One of the funniest things in the movie was everything Crowe did. Definitely hoping to see more of him if there's another Thor.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

01. Jurassic Park
02. Jurassic World
03. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
04. Godzilla (2014)
05. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
06. Jurassic World: Dominion
07. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
08. Godzilla (1954)
09. Godzilla vs Kong

10. The Godfather

Send it to my dms to get it counted

Just now, Eric Odinson said:

It's likely not in their control to cut back on production or even delay projects anymore.

That's true.

With Disney+ in business, sadly Marvel doesn't even have enough time to reevaluate and think without hampering so many projects already in development. 

2 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Okay genuine question 

That's movie business for you. As long as money is being made ,why change things.

Not saying marvel will go down this path but that mentality always runs franchises into the ground. 

Transformers, ST and the list goes on.....

25 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Godzilla vs Kong best Monsterverse movie

Godzilla 2014 and King of the Monsters are both far better than GvK. 

4 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Okay genuine question 

Let me dial Feige real quick. Oh wait! None of us here have any clue what the higher ups at Marvel are thinking or discussing. What kind of silly question is this?

• Knock It Off 1