Eric is Quiet

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

Just now, Flamengo81 said:

You definitely has the right to have your personal biggest nemesis as a fan, but the fact is that 99% of Inter fans sees Grêmio as the biggest rival of Inter. GreNal is probably the fiercest derby in Brazil and that is pretty common place. 

While that’s true, we haven’t even faced each other this year at Brazil’s biggest football competition for obvious reasons. I feel like the idea of centennial rivalries kind of become a blur when we have stand offs like 2005’s Brasileirão between Inter and Corinthians, or both 2006 and 2010 Libertadores between Inter and São Paulo, or more recently this year’s Brasileirão between Inter and Flamengo. You will always have Fluminense, we will always have Grêmio, just like Brazil will always have Argentina. But currently, our biggest threats aren’t really Argentina, Grêmio or Fluminense, if you are catching my drift. Real Madrid’s biggest nemesis today isn’t Barcelona, but PSG imho. I’m 

46 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

While that’s true, we haven’t even faced each other this year at Brazil’s biggest football competition for obvious reasons. I feel like the idea of centennial rivalries kind of become a blur when we have stand offs like 2005’s Brasileirão between Inter and Corinthians, or both 2006 and 2010 Libertadores between Inter and São Paulo, or more recently this year’s Brasileirão between Inter and Flamengo. You will always have Fluminense, we will always have Grêmio, just like Brazil will always have Argentina. But currently, our biggest threats aren’t really Argentina, Grêmio or Fluminense, if you are catching my drift. Real Madrid’s biggest nemesis today isn’t Barcelona, but PSG imho. I’m 

I think it's a big difference between teams that are currently bigger threats and rivals. Of course Palmeiras is today a much bigger threat than Vasco (our biggest rival actually and not Fluminense), but almost every Flamengo supporter would definitely like a lot more to see Vasco fail and to defeat Vasco than to defeat Palmeiras. So I understand your point, but these are 2 different things.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cap said:

OKAY. We are BACK

• Okay, and she is back too.
  • You know, I can almost forgive the stripe-tease, but I draw the line as destroying historical artifacts. True evil.
  • AAAANND….

The universe is telling me to not finish this movie. My dad just walked in, and took over the television. So now we have a football game on. 😂😂😂

@Plain Old Tele @Porthos @wildphantom @Brainbug @DAR @TalismanRing @Ozymandias @4815162342

I am a woman of my word. I’m about ready to finish True Lies

driving in the car this morning, I was telling my mom about how I watch top of it last night and it was awful. And she kept saying did you finish? You need to finish. You didn’t get to the end. So… I’m very curious to see what this end is!!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Cap said:

@Plain Old Tele @Porthos @wildphantom @Brainbug @DAR @TalismanRing @Ozymandias @4815162342

is there a driving in the car this morning, I was telling my mom about how I watch top of it last night and it was awful. And she kept saying did you finish? You need to finish. You didn’t get to the end. So… I’m very curious to see what this end is!!

Imo, the ending is good (if somewhat cliche), but having read your watch remarks so far, i have absolutely no idea if you will like any of it :insane:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Imo, the ending is good (if somewhat cliche), but having read your watch remarks so far, i have absolutely no idea if you will like any of it :insane:

Yeah I mean just remembering the film itself makes me cringe. And I used to love it. 

37 minutes ago, Cap said:

is there a driving in the car this morning, I was telling my mom about how I watch top of it last night and it was awful. And she kept saying did you finish? You need to finish. You didn’t get to the end. So… I’m very curious to see what this end is!!

• Omg hold on
  • i need to watch that again 
  • I think.. just one more time
  • And let’s just make it an even five. You fuck him up, Jamie Lee!!!
  • Judy is back.  “Don’t watch the blah blah blah” play with meeeee
  • 472B3AD4-F009-452B-AA07-88A902F32F24.jpeg
  • I can’t imagine how this terrorist plot played in the 90s (but I can gather from the article Porthos posted). Now though, 😬😬😬😬😬😬
  • I can’t believe the same movie that had the 10/10 horse chase also has the 0/10 “gun falls down the stairs in slow mo” set piece.
  • How are they in the Florida Keys? How are they not noticed yet? I have so many logic questions. The keys aren’t that big. 
  • But it doesn’t matter cause we got our Smokey haze of helicopters coming in at magic hour. Fuck yeah, love the 80s!!
  • Wait don’t they have a live bomb? Why are we shooting at a live bomb?
  • Okay. That bridge sequence was money.
  • Mom must have been talking about the limo flight. Who doesn’t love the Maxim version of female empowerment?
  • I still hate him
  • WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOVIE?
  • (also if you are going to do that, why is that not the END?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Cap said:
  • Omg hold on
  • i need to watch that again 
  • I think.. just one more time
  • And let’s just make it an even five. You fuck him up, Jamie Lee!!!
  • Judy is back.  “Don’t watch the blah blah blah” play with meeeee
  • 472B3AD4-F009-452B-AA07-88A902F32F24.jpeg
  • I can’t imagine how this terrorist plot played in the 90s (but I can gather from the article Porthos posted). Now though, 😬😬😬😬😬😬
  • I can’t believe the same movie that had the 10/10 horse chase also has the 0/10 “gun falls down the stairs in slow mo” set piece.
  • How are they in the Florida Keys? How are they not noticed yet? I have so many logic questions. The keys aren’t that big. 
  • But it doesn’t matter cause we got our Smokey haze of helicopters coming in at magic hour. Fuck yeah, love the 80s!!
  • Wait don’t they have a live bomb? Why are we shooting at a live bomb?
  • Okay. That bridge sequence was money.
  • Mom must have been talking about the limo flight. Who doesn’t love the Maxim version of female empowerment?
  • I still hate him
  • WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOVIE?
  • (also if you are going to do that, why is that not the END?)

Google Buffy Vampire Slayer’s actress Eliza Dushku True Lies. 🤮

• Sad 2