Shawn Robbins

Weekend Thread (9/8-10) | Nun 3.1M Previews

4 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Aquaman is going to have better reviews and gross more than any Wan film in 2023.

of course it will gross more but its also tens of times more expensive than his other films and as far as reviews, its not doing better than m3gan

It's almost 3:30 on the East Coast and we still don't have any RT Audience scores for either new release. We've started getting delays for them until Friday morning, but this feels like a first and pretty odd. Like there's no reason to hide it. Are the RT admins just asleep?

1 hour ago, Eric the Nun said:

It's almost 3:30 on the East Coast and we still don't have any RT Audience scores for either new release. We've started getting delays for them until Friday morning, but this feels like a first and pretty odd. Like there's no reason to hide it. Are the RT admins just asleep?

They seem to be slacking a lot lately.

4 hours ago, Unfitclock said:

Equalizer 3 is heading for a massive drop this weekend what happened 

The older audience powered it last weekend but this shows that audience is not at full strength nor might they ever be again post pandemic and a good portion of them are just content waiting for streaming even if they hear good WOM. 

4 hours ago, Unfitclock said:

Equalizer 3 is heading for a massive drop this weekend what happened 

Post-Labor Day weekend usually sees some ugly drops. I don't see why you're assuming the drop will be particularly bad though, as there are no official numbers afaik.

Equalizer 3 had an identical opening week (50m) as Equalizer 2, let's see if it can crack 100m. Equalizer 1 had an opening week of 45m.

Edited by Bob Train

39 minutes ago, Eric the Nun said:

So uh...how's y'all Friday been? Mine's been me watching old Disney/Touchstone from the 80s. It's pretty cool. Pretty nice. I like having the day off from work.

Friday has been busy, I just arrived home from a week in Italy on the Amalfi coast. Capri, Positano, Sorrento, Amalfi, Pompeii. It was incredible. 

travel italy GIF by The Telegraph

• Like 1

Nun 2 seem to be tracking close to EQ3. I am thinking Friday close to 13-13.5 range. EQ3 sold few more tickets where I checked but Nun 2 seem to have higher ATP. Considering last week was labor day weekend, early shows would be stronger compared to this week where friday BO would skew evening. 

• Thanks 1