AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | Now playing | #1 all-time in Mexico

2 hours ago, cannastop said:

Excitedly waiting to see if Coco outgrossed Moana on a first Tuesday basis.

It should - AMCs have $5 Tuesdays this year, which added to the discount Tuesday availability vs last year...Wednesday and Thursday should be the 1st leg tests...and then obviously the weekend...

7 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

It should - AMCs have $5 Tuesdays this year, which added to the discount Tuesday availability vs last year...Wednesday and Thursday should be the 1st leg tests...and then obviously the weekend...

Coco already is off only 100k on Monday as Moana . If it just paces along instead passing it it will finish around $240m. It's already caught up and has less competition and seemingly stronger WOM.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Coco already is off only 100k on Monday as Moana . If it just paces along instead passing it it will finish around $240m. It's already caught up and has less competition and seemingly stronger WOM.

considering it already matches Moana on Monday despite a 10M lower 5 day opening, I think this bolds fairly well for future legs, 240m is probably the floor for it now, I think it can easily do more.

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 2

DEAR.GOD. I was at Chick Fil A earlier today, and there was an older couple in line behind me who were talking about movies and the guy said he didn't want to take their grandkids (I assume) to see Coco, it "glorifies immigration." It took everything in me to not turn around and actually tell him he was an idiot. God I hate the ignorance in this country these days with the orange one in power. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5
  • ...wtf 4
  • Disbelief 1

• Community Manager
Just now, tribefan695 said:

It's a shame that it had to be a secret.

It didn't have to be a secret. I just have better things to do with my life than continually go on here and say positive things about a movie. :lol: