Neo

Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle | Nov 29 2018 (LA, NY), Dec 7 (Netflix) | Bale, Blanchett, Cumberbatch & Naomie Harris confirmed

Yep, they both cast kids as the live-action lead

So that s the secong biggest Hollywood trend after superhero movies then, taking all Disney animes and transform them in live action features with shitloads of blue screen, mo cap and CGI. Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

I hope they are not planning to make a sequel to this but I do not know why they would put Origins in the title if they were not. Hopefully they were just unimaginative.If there was a third Jungle Book film happening with similar voice cast these two have you could say you are not A-list if you a not in a Jungle Book film, these cast are so amusing.

• Like 1

I never thought a remake of Jungle Book would be so popular with with big name actors/actress. 

Most of the big names in both remakes are British, Anglo-Indian and other Commonwealth origins, so it makes sense that the thought of featuring in the most iconic British Raj story would appeal to them. I don't see many of these actors rushing to star in a remake of The Wizard of Oz, for example.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1