Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

On 4/13/2020 at 3:06 PM, kitik said:

What the hell did this movie do to you? Why do you always repeat the same attacks over and over? Take your damn meds!

I can see reality.This is a film two sutdios have had no confidence in.

14 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Why don't they just release this movie on streaming already? it was never going to make much to begin with.

There was that rumor from last year that Disney is contractually obligated to give this movie a theatrical release, but I don’t know why it would have to work that way. 

23 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

This will probably go the way of the Corman version of Fantastic Four.

I mean this is way too expensive to not release in some form. Corman's film cost 1 million dollars and solely existed to keep the rights. Even if Disney's plan is to just wait out the HBO contract so they can dump it on streaming, it's gonna get a official release.

Edited by SpiderByte

15 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

I mean this is way too expensive to not release in some form. Corman's film cost 1 million dollars and solely existed to keep the rights. Even if Disney's plan is to just wait out the HBO contract so they can dump it on streaming, it's gonna get a official release.

HBO contract?

On 5/1/2020 at 1:51 AM, CloneWars said:

HBO contract?

Fox had a deal with HBO before they got bought out. It's why none of the X-Men films are on the American version of Disney+, but they are on the international versions.

One of the reasons Disney cant just put this on streaming is that until I think 2021/2022 it'd be going with them

Edited by SpiderByte