filmscholar

BAD BOYS FOR LIF3 | Jan 17 2020 | IT'S OFFICIAL: #1 DOMESTIC 2020

On 6/7/2019 at 6:54 PM, CoolEric258 said:

Well almost there guys.  Trailer should be dropping in the next few months.   Will is doing great with "Aladdin" right now.  He's got "Gemini Man" and "Spies in disguise"  for the Fall and Winter this year.  Can Will pull off 4 Straight 100+ Million domestic Blockbusters?  He's 1-0 thus far.    Here's a Fanmade poster

Related image

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Gemini Man can go either way. Will depend largely on reviews.

Audiences have gravitated to Will in Sci-fi in the past.  Some of his biggest hits are in that genre IE "ID4" and "MIB: Trilogy".  Also  "I Am Legend" broke the December Record as a Sci-Fi Thriller.   "I Robot"  also did well.  Now "After Earth" didn't do that hot but that was more Jaden's film.   "Gemini Man" is an interesting film to track coming after Joker and before Terminator 6.  Maleficent 2 and Zombiealand 2 are right there as well.  We will see what Oscar Winning Director Ang Lee does with this behind the camera.  

Edited by filmscholar

7 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Now, how do we work a 4 into Bad Boys?

Edit: I've put a lot of thought into this.

Bad Boys 4 Life.

If they decide to do a part 4, I'd say:

Bad Boys Forever/Bad Boys 4 Ever

LOL

8 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Where’d you hear that from 

A site that tracks trailers said it's done and has been rated so it's on the way.   I'm thinking Will/Jerry Bruckhimer doesn't want to overlap to much promotion since he has 2 movies coming out before Bad Boys 3.   So if this is the Trailer I expect it to also be in front of "Gemini Man".  

• Thanks 1