Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

23 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Directors cut should be 3.5 hours. That would epic.

apparently there's at least 15 more minutes that will be added

http://www.slashfilm.com/it-directors-cut-will-have-15-more-minutes-of-footage-freddy-krueger-almost-appeared/ 

2 hours ago, fmpro said:

I rewatched the old tv version last night. I forgot how bad it was :gold:

Yeah, the rose tinted nostalgia goggles shattered when I re-watched some bits today on Youtube. Even Curry's performance seems less impressive especially the first scene with Georgie. Muschietti's directing and Skarsgard's performance are much sharper and creepier how he shifts from child-like (with his baby face and big blue eyes, casting hit it out of the park) to full blown psycho monster.

Seeing Georgie's arm getting chopped off full frontal and helplessly crawling from the gutter

is a shocking prologue setting the menace in a more brutal manner than the TV series. I was positively surprised and shook having the TV series as reference in mind.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

And I would gladly pop my ass down for a four hour IT theatrical release LOL

If a bunch of kids can kill him in 2 hours, I can't imagine the sequel, with adults, needs to run to much more than 30 minutes.

On 9/15/2017 at 4:46 PM, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

There is one scene in the book where one of the boys, I don't think it was Patrick although it could have been belch, but I really forget which one, who ends up giving Henry a b******. Henry ends of smacking the kid so I'm not really sure if they're gay or if at the age of 15 they're just experimenting.

stephen king just wrote about anything up in this here book huh

tumblr_inline_o5p0pvUkf71qf89pq_500.gif

3 hours ago, 75livesinDerry said:

At the drive in now for my third viewing of IT and having the Exorcist afterwards in a nice plus :)

That's... Actually pretty damn awesome! The drive in theater here is doing an IT/Annabelle Creation double screening with a live horror themed act in between the movies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheesypoofs said:

That's... Actually pretty damn awesome! The drive in theater here is doing an IT/Annabelle Creation double screening with a live horror themed act in between the movies

Yeah just for home from it and it was good.  Even the few idiots there didn't ruin it so that was even better