CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

So hmmm, what does that mean? That she is also an alien? If it is something that is revealed in the future don't spoil me. 

We're on the last 2 episodes here and it hasn't been revealed yet.

We're on the last 2 episodes here and it hasn't been revealed yet.

The most recent episode said her parents killed the people who found her as a baby. It is hinted well pretty much stated they are not human. They are referred to as monsters. I would assume they were humanoid aliens and that the monster statement referred to power. I think that we will learn a lot more details next episode

I would like to see a fight between May, Maria Hill and Romanov. That would be a battle!

Put my money on Romanov.  :)

--------

Ok...this show is really good now.   I look forward to seeing each episode instead of not even thinking about it for weeks at a time like before.

But I would like to see them completely rid the show of what made it suck.   Example:

They open up the box of gadgets from the Howling Commandos.   At that point Skye and the Fitz have just got to start picking stuff up and pressing buttons.   "Hilarity" ensues. 

Really?   Don't they get it?

• Like 2

Put my money on Romanov.   :)

--------

Ok...this show is really good now.   I look forward to seeing each episode instead of not even thinking about it for weeks at a time like before.

But I would like to see them completely rid the show of what made it suck.   Example:

They open up the box of gadgets from the Howling Commandos.   At that point Skye and the Fitz have just got to start picking stuff up and pressing buttons.   "Hilarity" ensues. 

Really?   Don't they get it?

That scene pissed me off, too. It was a callback to the beginning of the season, when these supposedly trained SHIELD agents (plus high school dropout Mary Sue) would regularly act like morons. But it wasn't a surprise because that episode was written by Jeffrey Bell, the same guy who had FitzSimmons calling Ward to ask for a potty break and Mary Sue ejecting the clip from her gun and saying "Bang!" back in Eye Spy. That's his thing, apparently.

I haven't seen the finale but the whole thing has been giffed on Tumblr so I'm thoroughly spoiled. It looks like the very best was saved for last. It's too damned bad that the writers took 15 episodes to start turning out decent scripts. The last seven episodes made suffering through the first fifteen worth it. One key is that they finally figured out that Coulson  should be the center of the show, not Mary Sue. The second season might be great from the start if the producers can resist the urge to backslide into bad habits. 

• Like 1

The gag with Garrett going full Cyborg and proclaiming he'd be back and then getting disintegrated was classic.

So I imagine the next season will be about rebuilding SHIELD from the ground floor up, finally learning the truth about the alien blood and Skye's parents.

People are already calling the Koenig brothers Marvel's way of introducing Life Model Decoys and I saw one person speculate that the thing Garrett/Coulson were drawing was a circuit board for Ultron.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

That was a great Finale.Will be interesting to see how they integrate Avengers 2 next year which will likely hit about 2 episodes before the season 2 finale.Also looks like we haven't seen the last of Ward but will be return as an escaped bad guy or the classic 'forced to team up with someone they hate' storyline.

That was a great Finale.

Agreed! Wow...loved this episode from start to finish. The Garrett gag at the end actually made me pump my fist.   This series is officially good now.

Also looks like we haven't seen the last of Ward but will be return as an escaped bad guy or the classic 'forced to team up with someone they hate' storyline.

Uggh...I hope not.  That sounds like the type of cheese that made my eyes roll  before.   But...I'll bet it's coming and of course Skye and him will have some soap opera drama between them.   :wacko:

edit:  Oh....SLJ showed up and I could feel the difference in how a charismatic actor delivers lines.   Things that may have sounded cheesy coming from Skye were kinda awesome coming from him.   His back-and-forth with Coulson had me grinning at every line.

Edited by Harpospoke
  • Like 1

it was ok, its like someone else said its gotten leagues better but yeah still not wowed overboard either

there was a bit of a lull during the finale where pace felt odd but eh for the most part it was cool

fitzsimmons :wub: cutest nerds ever!

loved that May silenced ward , reminded me of when lady sif put the zip on that asgardian siren that had all the guys going zombie per her desires 

glad flowers is still alive she's ok as baddies go 

fury so weird seeing him being all civilians and stuff ; am i truly suppose to believe he's no longer the head of shield , so does that mean he won't be in avengers 2 or subsequent films ? or in another capacity although if coulson is going mad genius on us , he might have to step back in 

• Like 1

it was ok, its like someone else said its gotten leagues better but yeah still not wowed overboard either

there was a bit of a lull during the finale where pace felt odd but eh for the most part it was cool

fitzsimmons :wub: cutest nerds ever!

loved that May silenced ward , reminded me of when lady sif put the zip on that asgardian siren that had all the guys going zombie per her desires 

glad flowers is still alive she's ok as baddies go 

fury so weird seeing him being all civilians and stuff ; am i truly suppose to believe he's no longer the head of shield , so does that mean he won't be in avengers 2 or subsequent films ? or in another capacity although if coulson is going mad genius on us , he might have to step back in 

Fury will be back. He signed a 9 picture deal, I think.