Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm all in on this tbh. planning on becoming one of those pacific rim weirdos! very excited! 

I actually wrote about Pacific Rim for an English assessment a few years back. It was a massive stretch by every single metric but I somehow got TOP MARKS for it.

Does that make me one of those Pacific Rim weirdos?

8 minutes ago, Cookson said:

It's weird seeing reaction video versus typing thoughts. Everyone I've seen with a VR has pretty much loved the trailer, while people with comments have been very mixed.

It's possible this might actually catch on and have a run like Power Rangers or better.

So bomb like that movie?

1 hour ago, Bishop54 said:

I absolutely despise reaction videos to movie trailers. Like I need to see other people to show me how I should feel about a movie. So absolutely annoying.

also, you're wasting 10 minutes (or whatever these things last) of your life with a video that offers absolutely nothing of value.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Who the hell mentioned that scream at 2:04 then? I could have sworn it was you :kitschjob: 

I mean I noticed that when I first saw the trailer (wasn't sure if that was the moment you were referring to) but I can't recall if I ever pointed that out tbh. But I'll take credit for it anyway :sparta:

Edited by MrPink
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Or the Fasscream (thank you for bringing this to my attention because now I find it hilarious :lol: )

Fassbender's scream towards the end of the trailer always amuses.

*COUGHS* My post from two days ago. 

• Thanks 1