Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

29 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

At least one franchise stuck the landing this Spring ;) 

True, at least we got Infinity War and EndGame.

Though I have to admit that I loved the Cleganebowl fight. Easily the best moment of the episode.

Edited by Boxx93
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1126655/Game-of-Thrones-season-8-episode-5-Jaime-Lannister-blunder-gaffe-hand-Cersei-Lannister

Apparently Jamie grew his hand back in the last episode :P

There was starbucks in the 4th episode, can't wait for what's in store for the 6th episode.

lmao gotta love that the editing people clearly give zero fucks this last season.

1 hour ago, oMeriMombatti said:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1126655/Game-of-Thrones-season-8-episode-5-Jaime-Lannister-blunder-gaffe-hand-Cersei-Lannister

Apparently Jamie grew his hand back in the last episode :P

There was starbucks in the 4th episode, can't wait for what's in store for the 6th episode.

Bruh... TV shows and movies have mistakes. 

Who cares?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

FDC49695-4A58-443D-959A-43366199BDBA.jpe

I think you guys dont get it.

2 episodes ago she was ready to give all she had to protect the north and now she is burning kids for kicks lol...

I ask if you there were more episodes and that this show was actually built this change better ...

then add in the 2nd dragon being killed by the army at Kings Landing and then Danny 'snaps'

thats a much better story right? I think that is why people have turned on Season 8, that is not a very bad story but its rather mediocre at best and a huge downgrade to what could have been and to the show before. 

They have completely destroyed the legacy of GOT. 

Mad queen would have been fine if circumstances lead to that and they made it believable. But she heard the bell and saw lannisters dropping the sword and decides to burn thousands of innocent lives? She had temperament issues but she had mainly killed enemies/people who had been against her or betrayed her. But here D&D decide for no reason let her kill thousands of innocents to justify the mad queen angle. 

Cersei ending was lame and so was Jamie.

And what joke was that between Euron and Jamie.

So not looking forward to any spinoffs. The final season leaves such a bad taste that not sure I will ever rewatch GOT again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Your all bonkers, that was a phenominal episode !

4 minutes ago, The Dark Rock said:

They have completely destroyed the legacy of GOT. 

Mad queen would have been fine if circumstances lead to that and they made it believable. But she heard the bell and saw lannisters dropping the sword and decides to burn thousands of innocent lives? She had temperament issues but she had mainly killed enemies/people who had been against her or betrayed her. But here D&D decide for no reason let her kill thousands of innocents to justify the mad queen angle. 

Cersei ending was lame and so was Jamie.

And what joke was that between Euron and Jamie.

So not looking forward to any spinoffs. The final season leaves such a bad taste that not sure I will ever rewatch GOT again.

The polarized reaction is jokes 

I usually hate those people that keep wishing for a remake of a show finale or a movie they disliked, but seeing where this one is headed, what are the odds someone remakes the last two seasons and adds three new ones? :hahaha: