Premium and Gold members please go to this thread:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24403-paid-perks/

Copper and Silver Accounts please PM me if you have paid past August 1st and care about the "Custom Avatar" (or really larger avatar) perk.

Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

The Futurist    22,073

I told you about the story of one of the biggest european production ever if memory serves.

MOV_2a48cf84_b.jpg

Kassovitz can be an asshole but what Diesel did on this film is inacceptable and my guess he would have never done this on a US production.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

RandomJC    5,374
12 hours ago, The Futurist said:

I told you about the story of one of the biggest european production ever if memory serves.

MOV_2a48cf84_b.jpg

Kassovitz can be an asshole but what Diesel did on this film is inacceptable and my guess he would have never done this on a US production.

I don't know this story. And I'm a bit afraid to know it.

m3racer123    394
On 20/04/2017 at 1:14 PM, The Futurist said:

Ah, yes, Charlize looked super weird on some shots ... hope it s not Nip Tuck bullshit.

Agreed, in some shots in her first scene her eyes were smaller and looked like some sort of horrible fake CGI, but in the next shot she would look fine. Very strange.

• Like 2

junkshop36    2,875

Good!!

I watched this the other day and they were the two best things about this movie. 

Johnson is just soooo much more charismatic on screen and Statham just strait up kicks ass!! Can't wait. 

As for F8. It was overall a decent enough movie, but the shtick is starting to wear thin. I can see 9 and 10 coming in even lower than this one unless they can change things up a bit and make it fresh again. Don't know how though lol

filmlover    25,136
2 hours ago, AJG said:

http://deadline.com/2017/04/dwayne-johnson-jason-statham-fate-of-the-furious-spinoff-universal-pictures-1202073677/

Universal Revs ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Spinoff For Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham

Vin Who?

Variety is reporting Theron might be involved too.

The main takeaway is: nobody likes working with Vin Diesel, do they?

Dragon    6,367
50 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Variety is reporting Theron might be involved too.

The main takeaway is: nobody likes working with Vin Diesel, do they?

Diesel has big ego but I dont he's bad person as they are trying to paint him. I heard nice things about him media circuit. The negative is that ego gets the best of him and he runs late all the time which is foul of him other than that he's nice. oh that he's gay(I believe this one from NY circuit)

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

acab    526

I haven't see F8 yet but The Rock-Statham pairing looked awesome from the trailers alone.

I'd love to see them in a spin-off.

Arlborn    7,512

I'm so looking forward to seeing more of the Shaw family! I hope this spin-off features Helen Mirren heavily.

If Cipher is involved then:

Spoiler

I hope they go after her for what she did to Elena since she's Hobb's ex-partner and he really should have expressed grief over her death in the movie.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1