baumer

The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014)

130 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I finally saw the film...its kinda enjoyable, but also pretty disappointing. Also, WTF is up with the music in the movie? There was some really odd out of place music (though the dubstep wasn't too bad). 

Some fights were pretty cool. 3D was okay.

C+
Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyable, even though a lot of the film is really quite silly. The best thing about it remains to be the relationship between Peter and Gwen. It's electric. I'll miss her a lot, and her death scene was done really well. Loved the speech about hope at the end. 

The score though, good god. Awful. Hardly any of it fit the scenes, and the use of dub-step was absurd. Also way too much slow-mo. They'll need to lose that in the next one.

• Like 4

At times it is just too silly and it takes you out of the movie. To be honest i expected more of this movie.and it turned out to be just average.

The plot is so stupid at some moments that i was rolling my eyes. 

5.5/10

• Like 2

Thoroughly enjoyable, even though a lot of the film is really quite silly. The best thing about it remains to be the relationship between Peter and Gwen. It's electric. I'll miss her a lot, and her death scene was done really well. Loved the speech about hope at the end. 

The score though, good god. Awful. Hardly any of it fit the scenes, and the use of dub-step was absurd. Also way too much slow-mo. They'll need to lose that in the next one.

Hans Zimmer is getting increasingly experimental in his scores.  More often it works.

The script had at least 4 writers according to imdb.com yet the plot was my biggest issue.  Too many cooks in the kitchen.

I missed something or... Harry basically had 30-40 years to find some cure? Just love how they tried to build some tension with Harry's storyline... something like "secure that super-blood in two days or you'll die when you're 55. Or 60. Or so"... LOL.

• Like 1