CJohn

Puss in Boots 2: The Last Wish | December 21, 2022 | 8th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

2 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Universal will backfill Dec. 21 with Dreamworks Animation’s highly anticipated sequel, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish; that pic moving from its Sept. 23 release date.

Via Deadline

Will increase the potential box office, but this was never going to be big. Maybe 100-120M or so domestic.

There's literally no big movies from July to mid-October now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Will increase the potential box office, but this was never going to be big. Maybe 100-120M or so domestic.

There's literally no big movies from July to mid-October now. 

Still kinda confused why we're all thinking Puss 2 is going low. Shrek's still a popular franchise and Quorum data already shows there's plenty awareness of this early on. I'm not expecting anything monstrous, but I don't see why ~140M isn't that hard to reach.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eric is a furry said:

Still kinda confused why we're all thinking Puss 2 is going low. Shrek's still a popular franchise and Quorum data already shows there's plenty awareness of this early on. I'm not expecting anything monstrous, but I don't see why ~140M isn't that hard to reach.

I thinking more along the lines of 115m-140m for it now, Sing 2/Dragon 3 numbers if lucky. It’s more so the eleven year wait of Shrek media is risky.

49 minutes ago, Eric is a furry said:

This. I'm calling 200M 

13 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I dont want Puss in Boots 2.

I want Shrek 5.

This is why we need to support this bro. This is the only way we're getting a Shrek 5. If this bombs, the world will implode upon itself